Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

The Spotify app on Windows Phone doesn't support "Spotify Connect".  :(

That means we can't use our phones to control other devices, e.g. Bose SoundTouch, Sonos, etc. 

Of course the iOS and Android apps DO support this.  :angry:

If you're a Spotify user, please help to remedy this terrible inequity by giving kudos to the feature request (i.e. voting for it): https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Connect-for-Windows-Phone/idi-p/917397

Thanks!  :)

It's a shame that stuff is still missing from the Spotify app but I have a feeling with Windows 10 hitting we'll see a nice universal Spotify app out.

Doubtful. The Spotify app is a collection of WebViews that talk via a C wrapper (which is why performance sucks). For Android, iOS, and Desktop. I'm not sure why Windows with its 3% marketshare would be any different.

Spotify for Windows Phone is a pretty ###### experience, especially when you have several hundreds of songs.

Doubtful. The Spotify app is a collection of WebViews that talk via a C wrapper (which is why performance sucks). For Android, iOS, and Desktop. I'm not sure why Windows with its 3% marketshare would be any different.

You do know what a universal app is right ? and why your 3% marketshare is meaningless ?