Need Dialer to work with Google Voice

Hi folksies!  I'm soooo close to getting something to work...

I've got an app (unnamed) that will place a call, however I don't want it to use the regular dialer (mobile network)  instead I want it to use an alternative dialer (wifi calling with google voice).  I ALMOST have it.. except... I keep running into dead ends.

-I tested it with the talkaphone app, works, except it uses talkaphone's provided number and no longer supports google voice.
-Looked into GroovIP, no longer supports Google Voice...

I then found out about GVPhone, but it won't let me log in (says wrong credentials) tried and tried.. no go.. apparently some people say it is no longer supported.

I looked into hangouts and hangouts-dialer, but the app that's making the call doesn't see hangouts or its dialer as an option to make calls.

Here's a diagram of what I want.  In replies, just looking for known apps you might know of that can accomplish this.

howtocall.png

I can't really think of any apps that does that. Google is killing of Voice and is integrating it into hangouts. You can use Hangouts to place free Wi-Fi calls and it even has a dialer app.

You're probably not going to find any 3rd party dialer that works because Google has closed off the voice API.

I can't really think of any apps that does that. Google is killing of Voice and is integrating it into hangouts. You can use Hangouts to place free Wi-Fi calls and it even has a dialer app.

You're probably not going to find any 3rd party dialer that works because Google has closed off the voice API.

It is not killing the voice but they closed off the API.

I have GV on my phone ... it still works to this day.

edit:  IT WORKS!   Ok everytime I try to work on something for days.. it NEVER works until I post on NEOWIN, then I suddenly get my problem solved!

Here's the deal.  I used talkaphone again, noticed what number the other app was trying to call using talkaphone...  jotted it down, then handed it over to hangouts dialer manually typing it in.  Hangouts dialer called that number, it activated the other app because that app was registered with the google voice.

NOW I can make world calling anywhere I go (at no extra charge since I subscribe to Vonage World Talk) using wifi settings.  Yes, the app is Vonage Extensions!  Thanks again guys!