Recommend me a new game to play (FPS prefered)

Just finished Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, looking for a new game in similar genre (FPS) Please give me some recommendations!

Battlefield 4? Play the campaign then you have unlimited multiplayer :o

Interesting, not real a fan of MP, but I'll look into BF4.

Dying light is kinda similarish though more of RPG I guess, though it does have a lot of FPS elements.

This looks like a cool game! For sure going to price this one!

Interesting, not real a fan of MP, but I'll look into BF4.

This looks like a cool game! For sure going to price this one!

You'll enjoy it! It's a fun game, side missions are fun !  It is pretty  hard at the beggining, but a couple of hours in, you begin to kick ass. Though only by day, at night, it's basically a hit hit hit hit, run run run run, hide :p

• Like 1

Just finished Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, looking for a new game in similar genre (FPS) Please give me some recommendations!

since you mention single player,   i give you Far Cry 4.   it is definately and FPS (unlike the dying light, which i did enjoy too, but it is more melee combat were weapons break, and had to be crafted from parts)

far cry 3 and 4 are both great games with open world structure as well as interesting missions.    highly recommended.

seriously consider Metro: Last Light.    (metro 2033 is good too, but get the "metro 2033 redux" version only, 

it plays more like FPS and less strictly stealth and survival horror (which was much harder), and the new engine looks much better, so more fun overall)

if you skip the redux bungle, you can get metro: last light original (cheaper then getting redux) - they did not change much in redux, since it was a recent game already. most changes are to 2033 original...

also GTA V  -   i liked it a lot, much much better then the mediocre GTA IV.     almost as fun as Vice City but with modern graphics.

this are the most fun FPS i played in recent memory.     GTA V on PC can be played in first person mode, though i enjoyed original 3rd person view, even during the shoot outs.   metro last light and far cry games are pure FPS.

• Like 1

You'll enjoy it! It's a fun game, side missions are fun !  It is pretty  hard at the beggining, but a couple of hours in, you begin to kick ass. Though only by day, at night, it's basically a hit hit hit hit, run run run run, hide :p

Just sunk $60 into it to get from Steam, and have played it for an hour or so, only issue is my GPU is causing bottleneck. Hopefully I'll be able to fix this issue soon!

• Like 1

Just sunk $60 into it to get from Steam, and have played it for an hour or so, only issue is my GPU is causing bottleneck. Hopefully I'll be able to fix this issue soon!

Hope you enjoy it!  i've logged in hours only in side quests/challenges.!

Hope you enjoy it!  i've logged in hours only in side quests/challenges.!

Well so far I've done the first mission and and now heading to the gym. So it's got potential to keep me hooked, even better when I'm able to upgrade my GPU! :D

• Like 1

Well so far I've done the first mission and and now heading to the gym. So it's got potential to keep me hooked, even better when I'm able to upgrade my GPU! :D

When you get the grappling hook, it becomes 100x fun!

maybe try loweing resolution?

The two new Wolfenstein games. Best FPS games in the last decade, probably.

I've played the fist one, however until I upgrade my GPU, I am unable to play the second one, it causes the entire system to crash!

• 1 month later...

I have been enjoying the hell out of Dying Light and have completed it, and even though I still enjoy replaying it, I am also looking for a new game, my only limitation is that my current GPU is only 1GB, so some of the games I would like to play (The Witcher 3, etc) are out until I can upgrade the GPU.

The Magic Circle  ;)     not really a shooter for me (i only played for 2 hours) but clever idea of being inside of unfinished computer game and messing with the source code :D

Blue Estate    old school rail shooter - so, technically, a FPS too, as you are in first person and you shoot!

Fun old school style modern game :)

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series is awesome and it's a bit dated so maybe that works for you. I still play all three with various mods. Excellent replay value and immersion.

• 4 weeks later...

RBF and Cabal.

I've played the fist one, however until I upgrade my GPU, I am unable to play the second one, it causes the entire system to crash!

That's pretty sad. The game looks cool and enjoyable.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for your contribution since i got a good games because of your posts. And as a compensation for you guys, I also wanted to share Rohan Blood Feud since they're now offering a lot of enjoyable events and obtainable rewards upon creating and reaching the event mechanics.