Capcom's Kitchen VR game on Project Morpheus is the scariest we've ever played

Resident Evil publisher Capcom has quietly waltzed into the virtual reality space at E3 2015 and scared us silly with Kitchen, a purposefully understated title for a short but visceral slice of in-your-face horror. 

Now, Capcom is being a bit coy over what's contained within its 1080p, 60fps VR showcase for PS4, with vague phrases such as "unprecedented level of sensory immersion" and "an unsettling backdrop for a tense scenario", with no images whatsoever and all photography banned (which is why you only get a logo here). 

So if you're wanting to save the scares for yourself and are going to try and get on this tech demo in your own time, this is where we give you a spoiler warning. Don't read on past the logo if you don't want to know what happens

No, just no, count me out.

As silly as it sounds, I have never been a big fan of horror movies, whether its heavy on the gore or jump scares.

Having it all around me and right in front of my face?  Nooooope. lol

Great for those that love this stuff though.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

As silly as it sounds, I have never been a big fan of horror movies, whether its heavy on the gore or jump scares.

I agree. This seems more in the realm of torture than entertainment.

• Like 1

I'm with you on this one.  I'm looking forward to Project Morpheus, especially for Eve: Valkyrie but you can count me out on horror games.  I'm sure this is the holy grail for those who do enjoy being terrified though.