will permissions stay after unrooting?

Hi, recently, they have released a rooting method for note 4 Att. unfortunately the phone unroots when you reboot the phone.

I am not asking how to root on here. I want to know what happens if i do the following 1) downgrade to 4.4 2) root my phone 3) use titanium to disable the ATT system updater 4) reboot my phone. I know that the root functionality will go away. and i know that I won't be able to use titanium to do anything new, but will the previously blocked/deleted/quarantined application suddenly pop back up?

I really hate the 5.0.1 update that was forced on my $800 phone that i paid cash for... it would make me very happy if i was able to do this.

No, think about it, of course your settings won't stick, a ROOT app can't run if not rooted, common sense man 

No, think about it, of course your settings won't stick, a ROOT app can't run if not rooted, common sense man 

it depends on how the app works... if titanium actively disables the other app every time then i agree. but if it just uses root privileges to tell it to stop running at start up. then i don't see how unrooting will disable the change...