Cops Hold Signs Saying

Better to do that than to deport illegal immigrants in California!!! (For those of you here who swing to the left, I said ILLEGAL immigrants, not immigrants).  :rolleyes:

Just another source of revenue for broke California.

they did it in canada too a while back.   i think it is an ok idea, except sometimes they are busting people who don't use phone when driving, who got off the highway after a long drive, and stopped in a long line behind the traffic light.

they get punished. not the people who text and drive, because those people don't need to use the phone when they get off the highway, they have being using it, as they need all along.

they should put the cops like that in the street intersections, not at the highway exit, because it looks like, so far, the people most likely to get a ticket, are the people who don't text and drive!

the people who wait to get off the highway, before they reach for the phone, when they are completely stopped, in a line, waiting for a light to change,  to get out of the highway.

pretty safe place to finally pull out your phone and use it, without any risk of hurting anyone.

as for seatbelts, sure, anyone sitting in a car just driven, who is not getting out right now, should be wearing a seatbelt.

Better to do that than to deport illegal immigrants in California!!! (For those of you here who swing to the left, I said ILLEGAL immigrants, not immigrants).  :rolleyes:

Just another source of revenue for broke California.

and when you *** will get run over by somebody who was texting, you will complain how cops not doing their job there.  Keep complaining....