Naked Irishman found in bed with Australian couple could face five years in jail

A drugged-up naked Irishman found in bed with an Australian couple could face serious charges which carry up to five years in jail.

The couple who live in Sydney got the shock of their lives when they awoke in the middle of the night to find the intruder lying beside them.

The woman, only named as Katie, jumped out of bed and woke her partner Chris who then challenged the man.

Katie told 9NEWS: “So Chris is on one side, I’m in the middle, and then our stranger on the end right in with us.

“It was terrifying. I could feel heat, the sense that someone was there. He was asleep, I could feel heat.

“That’s kind of the scary part, how long he may have been looking at us thinking it’s a good idea to get into bed with these guys.”

The man is undergoing medical checks at a hospital and will then be interviewed by police over aggravated breaking and entering charges.

Source and more

Don't do drugs* kids! :p

*Do alcohol, it's more expensive but tastes better. There's also every chance you'll end up in bed with a strange couple if you play your cards right.