Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile

Last night we heard the best 'excuse' yet if you are caught with an Ashley Madison account, from Dan Loeb - "due diligence."

Today, not to be outdone by a married hedge fund manager, Vice-President Joe Biden's son "Hunter" has unleashed his own set of excuses for member ship of the extramarital affairs website, as Breitbart reports  - Biden thinks international agents, possibly Russian, who objected to his board membership with a Ukrainian gas company set up a fake account to discredit him. However, IP mapping suggests otherwise...

As Breitbart reports,

Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden’s account on the extramarital dating website Ashley Madison was used and likely created on the Georgetown University campus while Biden was teaching there.

Business executive Robert “Hunter” Biden, reportedly an adviser to his father’s political career, told Breitbart News Monday that he suspected his enemies of creating a fake Ashley Madison account for him in order to discredit him. The email address provided for “Robert Biden’s” account matched a personal email address once used by Biden, the vice president’s son confirmed.

Biden thinks international agents, possibly Russian, who objected to his board membership with a Ukrainian gas company set up a fake account to discredit him. A source close to Biden told People Magazine after the first Breitbart story ran that the IP address for the account traces to Jacksonville, Florida.

But account information shows that the profile, which was confirmed by a credit card purchase in 2014, was used at the latitude/longitude point of 38.912682, -77.071704.

20150828_biden1_0.jpg

That latitude-longitude point just happens to exist on the Georgetown University campus, at an administrative building on Reservoir Road. And Hunter Biden just happened to be teaching there around the time the account was set up.

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/27/exclusive-hunter-biden-ashley-madison-account-created-at-college-he-taught-at/

Via: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-28/joe-bidens-son-blames-russian-agents-ashley-madison-profile

The funny thing is not the excuse. The funny thing is probably 9 Americans liberals out of 10 will believe it.

Repaired, and the 10th will think cheating on his wife & 3 kids isn't a character flaw.

Repaired, and the 10th will think cheating on his wife & 3 kids isn't a character flaw.

And he'll be a conservative.

The funny thing is not the excuse. The funny thing is probably 9 Americans conservatives out of 10 will believe it.

There a proper fix.

• Like 2

Why do people care so much about cheating in the USA?

I really don't get it. Who cares what people do in their private life? As long as it doesn't affect the persons work you should just mind your own business.

You all sound like holy crusaders, judging people all the time. Why is that?

• Like 1

Why do people care so much about cheating in the USA?

I really don't get it. Who cares what people do in their private life? As long as it doesn't affect the persons work you should just mind your own business.

You all sound like holy crusaders, judging people all the time. Why is that?

Who said so many care, the number of people responding on Neowin is hardly representative of the total number of people in America.

Who said so many care, the number of people responding on Neowin is hardly representative of the total number of people in America.

You tried to impeach a president for lying about an affair, doesn't that say enough :)

• Like 1

Last night we heard the best 'excuse' yet if you are caught with an Ashley Madison account, from Dan Loeb - "due diligence."

Today, not to be outdone by a married hedge fund manager, Vice-President Joe Biden's son "Hunter" has unleashed his own set of excuses for member ship of the extramarital affairs website, as Breitbart reports  - Biden thinks international agents, possibly Russian, who objected to his board membership with a Ukrainian gas company set up a fake account to discredit him. However, IP mapping suggests otherwise...

As Breitbart reports,

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/27/exclusive-hunter-biden-ashley-madison-account-created-at-college-he-taught-at/

Via: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-28/joe-bidens-son-blames-russian-agents-ashley-madison-profile

wait a minute, someone used HIS old email and they are russian agents? Muahahahaha...  He is on the board of Ukraines natural gas and oil company He's just trying to cover his butt to his wife. women aren't stupid, they know when their man is getting lunch elsewhere...

You tried to impeach a president for lying about an affair, doesn't that say enough :)

Impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice

Impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice

Because you were sticking your noses where they didn't belong. Why did it matter what he did with other women. Did that affect his job in any way.

The only person with reason to bitch about this was Hilary, nobody else, yet you made a big ###### show out of it

Because you were sticking your noses where they didn't belong. Why did it matter what he did with other women. Did that affect his job in any way.

The only person with reason to bitch about this was Hilary, nobody else, yet you made a big ###### show out of it

Doesn't change the fact he lied under oath.

Doesn't change the fact he lied under oath.

You got to love righteous America! Where people's career depends on how well they behave in private. Land of the Free, my ass

No.

He was impeached by the House of Representative for perjury and obstruction of justice and acquitted by the Senate.   Had nothing to do with the majority of Americans.

Why are you insistent on putting down Americans?

And a person's private behavior can have an impact on their professional performance and the decisions they make.

• Like 3

You got to love righteous America! Where people's career depends on how well they behave in private. Land of the Free, my ass

No, you also have to look at the office (position of power) the person holds and if their actions (such as adultery) can bring discredit to that office or if their conduct is prejudicial to good order and discipline.  For example, members of the military can be kicked out for adultery ... and who is the "boss" of the military ... the POTUS.  McDonald's wouldn't care as long as you can serve hamburgers.

Obviously that isn't what the Republicans (in both House and Senate) were thinking when they voted to impeach him.  

Politics... sigh ... another topic.

• Like 2

He should have been impeached for trading campaign donations from the Chinese for missile technology, anyway.

He should have been impeached for trading campaign donations from the Chinese for missile technology, anyway.

Yep...I've long felt they got away with something there.  

Maybe the FBI will find something on Hillary's "private" email servers which brings the Clinton's crashing down.  Not getting my hopes up too high though.

Yep...I've long felt they got away with something there.  

Maybe the FBI will find something on Hillary's "private" email servers which brings the Clinton's crashing down.  Not getting my hopes up too high though.

I think Kenneth Starr overreached a bit myself, btw ; I just can't feel sorry for the Clintons, because they're pretty corrupt, and Bill Clinton had plenty of scandals besides the Lewinsky affair.

I actually think Republicans wanted to go after him on the other stuff, not the Lewinsky affair, but Janet Reno was stonewalling, and Lewinsky is all the media would talk about, because that's how the media is -- sensationalistic. So I'd blame the media more than the Congressional Republicans, although I don't think they should have taken the bait. The whole impeachment was pretty divisive and polarized public opinion; and that was really the beginning of the polarization we see today.

I don't care what mistakes people make in their private lives; I think some people cheat because they hate their relationships, and their jobs, and their life, and feel trapped, and maybe lack the emotional maturity to deal with this the right way, or maybe they're so stressed that they lose good judgement. Although, I think Ashley Madison is a sleazy site that enables bad choices.

• Like 2

If you can make up things so can others.

True, its a guess but an informed one. In a related subject, support for unrestricted abortion, about 2/3 of supporters are liberals.  Other studies show that about 15% say marital affairs are OK or not a moral issue.  If we apply the abortion liberal split to extramarital affairs we get 10%.

True, its a guess but an informed one. In a related subject, support for unrestricted abortion, about 2/3 of supporters are liberals.  Other studies show that about 15% say marital affairs are OK or not a moral issue.  If we apply the abortion liberal split to extramarital affairs we get 10%.

Again quite a stretch even for you.  Abortion?   That has nothing to do with the topic, nothing, you're making things up to suit your bias.

And we can both go back and forth about which group is guilty/innocent of indiscretions, etc.  Neither group is better/worse than the other.

• Like 2

You know it was not the relationship with Lewinsky that got him impeached correct?

It is that he lied about it in a Deposition in a Sexual Harassment Lawsuit from the time that he was Governed of Arkansas.

That is also the reason he was stripped of his Law License in Arkansas for 5 years.