Updated Icons for Store, Photo, Calendar and Mail apps

Has anyone running the 10547 build notice that the Store icon has a blue 'shadow' to it.  Plus, I just updated the Mail and Calendar apps, and the Calendar icon has red in it, and the Mail icon has some yellow. Also, the Photos app has green it. I like it!

Hey, sure enough!  That's pretty cool, Devhead. Thanks for the info.

Are you ok? Forget to switch to your alt or is your grasp on reality getting tenuous?

Yeah this has been for a while, they should take your system accent color. 

Are you ok? Forget to switch to your alt or is your grasp on reality getting tenuous?

Yeah this has been for a while, they should take your system accent color. 

No, that's not what I'm talking about.  When they're running on your taskbar, they have colors in the icons.  I'm not talking about the tiles on the Start menu.

Nope. All I see are dual colored icons that change with the accent color.

When they're running, the icon in the taskbar.  Plus, the Store icon (in the taskbar) has a blue 'shadow' to it. I just noticed it when I updated the apps in the Store today.

When they're running, the icon in the taskbar.  Plus, the Store icon (in the taskbar) has a blue 'shadow' to it. I just noticed it when I updated the apps in the Store today.

Pics?

So these only show up like that when they're open/running and don't have any color when they're closed, is that what you're saying?

Surprised I'd say this, but that looks so much better than the monochrome versions.

I agree too.  They're nice looking.

So these only show up like that when they're open/running and don't have any color when they're closed, is that what you're saying?

No, they look like that when pinned to the taskbar even when not open.

No, they look like that when pinned to the taskbar even when not open.

Oh, ok, I thought they added color when the apps ran, which would've been cool IMO.  This could just be some A/B insider build testing, some people get new icons and others don't.

Oh, ok, I thought they added color when the apps ran, which would've been cool IMO.  This could just be some A/B insider build testing, some people get new icons and others don't.

Well, I have the latest build, 10547.  That's when I noticed the new Store icon on the taskbar.  But I just noticed the Mail and Calendar ones after I got updates yesterday to the apps.