Can any two 970 GPUs be SLI'd?

Since SLI is a circuit board that plugs into the graphics cards, it looks like this isn't possible because these cards are all different lengths and so the connectors don't line up correctly.

Some SLI bridges are flexable, So if you have 2x970s and had a flexable bridge that would allow you to hook it up. It would work, but if one card had a slower clock speed then the other, they would both run at the lower clock speed.

If you had two identical cards they could be SLI'd.

Don't give out false information unless you're 100% sure. You couldn't be because you were wrong.

Some SLI bridges are flexable, So if you have 2x970s and had a flexable bridge that would allow you to hook it up. It would work, but if one card had a slower clock speed then the other, they would both run at the lower clock speed.

I'll try and find a flexible, long bridge :)

Don't give out false information unless you're 100% sure. You couldn't be because you were wrong.

I am 100% sure that you COULD SLI two identical cards.

Long as they're both 970s it'll work. I've hooked up an EVGA with a MSI before. They just need to be the same model (both 970s, both 960s for example). Will work fine.

I'll try and find a flexible, long bridge :)

Why are you jumping down his throat? What he said was technically right(Identical cards definitely work in SLI), and if you already know the answers why ask in a thread? the way you implied he was wrong, says you already know the answer. Either way, YES, you can SLI a 970 and they make flexible bridges, I have a few of them laying around.