[Request] Automatic Notification of Moderation Actions

If a thread I create (or maybe a thread I post in as well) get reallocated to a more appropriate forum, it would be nice to have some sort of an automatic notification private message of this action. No need for anything personalized (moderators have enough on their hands here) - but just a scripted response of sorts.

Same for reporting things. Sometimes I report things, but there is no indication that my report was read and then acted upon or ignored.

I am not questioning the moderator / admin actions - I actually agree with them so far - keep up the good work guys - but it is a bit off going to a forum and thinking "I swear I had a topic posted here"

We've done that in the past with custom scripts. At the moment, we have some bigger issues that require our attention. In the mean time, we try to place notes within the threads letting members know that we have moved them to different areas (mostly for better exposure or more appropriate areas). We also look into every report submitted. We are notified of reports and respond accordingly. We can look at this in the future, though. Looks like Dave is already looking into it! Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 2