La Loche school shooting suspect allegedly posted intentions on Facebook: report

La Loche school shooting suspect allegedly posted intentions on Facebook: report
National Post Staff | January 22, 2016 9:08 PM ET

Four people are dead and two are in critical condition following the worst Canadian school shooting since the 1989 École Polytechnique massacre.
Grade 10 student Noel Desjarlais told a CBC camera crew that La Loche Community School in Saskatchewan was filled with “lots of screaming.”
“There was about six, seven shots before I got outside. I believe there was more shots by the time I did get out,” he said.
A community member who did not want to use her name said her nephew attended the school, and that the alleged shooter broadcast his intentions on Facebook.
He allegedly kicked off the massacre by shooting two people at another location.
“My nephew doesn’t know why. He doesn’t understand why a quiet person, who was so happy would do something so horrible,” she said.
These details have not been confirmed by authorities.

Read further,
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/la-loche-suspect-allegedly-killed-his-two-brothers-before-school-shooting-unconfirmed-reports