Socket 1155 mATX motherboard required!

I'm planning on changing from a full ATX case to a mATX case, but that would mean replacing my motherboard (Asus P8P67), which is a full ATX board. I use the PC for gaming and the mATX board would have to decent for that....however I don't really want to spend more than £50!

However, I'm struggling to find decent mATX boards for sale. My usual places like eBuyer, Dabs, Scan, Aria, Overclockers, Novatech, etc either don't stock them because of their age, are out of stock or sell brands like Biostar or ASRock. I've no experience with these brands so I'm thinking to avoid them. I'd like to stick with brands like ASUS, MSI, etc.

Can anybody help me find a decent board while I continue to search for one?

others might disagree, but i wont touch Asrock. Ive had issues with them in the past.

i really think your budget is going to be too low for a good gaming motherboard. What socket are you going to need?

edit: ah, i see that the topic title has been updated...

4 minutes ago, Jason S. said:

others might disagree, but i wont touch Asrock. Ive had issues with them in the past.

i really think your budget is going to be too low for a good gaming motherboard. What socket are you going to need?

Thanks, for the info. 1155 is the socket.

I've seen this board on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/H61M-K-Motherboard-Socket-Micro-Intel/dp/B00F0WY7AM/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1455112446&sr=1-4&keywords=1155+matx+motherboard

I don't plan on overclocking, just something that can take several SATA drives (inc SSD), GeFroce GTX 580 and an Intel Core-i7 2600K...and fit in a mATX case!