PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: April 2016

I'm not sure what to think. I hope there's something good for me in the US this month. Besides Grim Fandango, I've gotten nothing worth a second thought. :/

14 hours ago, Piggy said:

I'm not sure what to think. I hope there's something good for me in the US this month. Besides Grim Fandango, I've gotten nothing worth a second thought. :/

?

The EU and US offers are aligned. What you see in OP is what you get in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 7:32 AM, what said:

In before the complaints about not getting recent A-list titles for free.

I'd settle for year old titles.  Witcher is a year old with DLC coming. U4 is out next month, why not the collection?  

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, soniqstylz said:

I'd settle for year old titles.  Witcher is a year old with DLC coming. U4 is out next month, why not the collection?  

The collection came out in October that is too soon to be on the instant game collection for a $60 at release title.

18 hours ago, Doli said:

The collection came out in October that is too soon to be on the instant game collection for a $60 at release title.

They already give it away as a bundle with PS4 consoles.  Uncharted 4 is out next month -- drop the collection in April let people who never had a PS3 and bought the Battlefront/GTA5/Last of Us/BLOPS3/Destiny bundles get caught up and try to build sales of U4.

On PS3 several AAA releases came out on IGC about a year after release -- NBA 2K14, Tomb Raider, Dragon's Dogma, Hitman Absolution...   XCOM came out the June after it's October release.

15 minutes ago, soniqstylz said:

They already give it away as a bundle with PS4 consoles.  Uncharted 4 is out next month -- drop the collection in April let people who never had a PS3 and bought the Battlefront/GTA5/Last of Us/BLOPS3/Destiny bundles get caught up and try to build sales of U4.

On PS3 several AAA releases came out on IGC about a year after release -- NBA 2K14, Tomb Raider, Dragon's Dogma, Hitman Absolution...   XCOM came out the June after it's October release.

But the bundle version cost more compared to just getting a PS4 alone so its included in the price they are not giving it away.

On 4/13/2016 at 0:34 PM, Doli said:

But the bundle version cost more compared to just getting a PS4 alone so its included in the price they are not giving it away.

No it's not, it's $349 standard no matter what, if there's a game bundled or not (which, there have been bundles of one sort or another for a while now, I'm not sure where you can even get a new PS4 without a bundle).

4 hours ago, soniqstylz said:

No it's not, it's $349 standard no matter what, if there's a game bundled or not (which, there have been bundles of one sort or another for a while now, I'm not sure where you can even get a new PS4 without a bundle).

My PS4 bundled with Last of Us code and GTA 5 game disc was $400 (black Friday deal 2014). Yea I saved money from buying the games seperate but they were not given away they were just discounted. It was not a store bundle but an official PS4 box bundle.

edit: nvm you might be right. the ps4 alone was $400 alone at that time

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic