Trump accuses China of 'raping' America

10 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

I also said, "She's so Hot" you agree to that? 

She is the ugliest women since Janet Reno.

13 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

I also said, "She's so Hot" you agree to that? 

Oi you, don't try and lure Gary into a corner :cry:

Anyone who doesn't believe Trump is out to destroy the American way of life is a ######## idiot... I'm sorry, you Trump supporters are on crack.  That man has no interest in making anyone but the 1% happy.  

24 minutes ago, The Rev said:

Anyone who doesn't believe Trump is out to destroy the American way of life is a ######## idiot... I'm sorry, you Trump supporters are on crack.  That man has no interest in making anyone but the 1% happy.  

No you are confusing Trump with Hillary Clinton.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4884084536001/judge-jeanine-clinton-and-warren-are-documented-liars/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

51 minutes ago, The Rev said:

Sadly, so many don't see it that way.  

China is raping not just america, but rather the whole world with unfair labor practices, laws, currency manipulation etc etc etc.

• Like 2

Our collective legs are spread wide open, willingly. We are getting raped because we let it. Free trade has alway been a bad idea and it's been going on for a very long time. The GOP have been big proponents of free trade as well as a lot of democrats. Some of you may have "let it slip your mind" but many haven't.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, hagjohn said:

Our collective legs are spread wide open, willingly. We are getting raped because we let it. Free trade has alway been a bad idea and it's been going on for a very long time. The GOP have been big proponents of free trade as well as a lot of democrats. Some of you may have "let it slip your mind" but many haven't.

H.Ross Perot warned of that giant sucking sound. He was right.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

You need to stop quoting FOX news! I know it has the word "News" in the title but most of their shows are opinion pieces. They are not reporting the news, just their view of the news!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

You need to stop quoting FOX news! I know it has the word "News" in the title but most of their shows are opinion pieces. They are not reporting the news, just their view of the news!

You need to watch the video and stop listening to George Soros. When fox reports the news as in Shepard Smith it is the news. The shows like Hannity are a tad to the right. Megyn  Kelly isn't(Y)

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

But this topic is—and I say this only because of your similar words in a previous topic—about Trump and not Hillary Clinton.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

You need to watch the video and stop listening to George Soros. When fox reports the news as in Shepard Smith it is the news. The shows like Hannity are a tad to the right. Megyn  Kelly isn't(Y)

I acknowledge that they report some news on FOX News, but all their primetime shows Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, Megyn Kelly, def Judge Jeanine are all just their opinion on the news, they are not reporting facts, just their own spin. Don't get fooled by Bill's little "The Spin Stops Here". It's exactly where it starts.

I saw here bit on the 2 ladies last night. It's all opinion, no facts what so ever!

18 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

I acknowledge that they report some news on FOX News, but all their primetime shows Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, Megyn Kelly, def Judge Jeanine are all just their opinion on the news, they are not reporting facts, just their own spin. Don't get fooled by Bill's little "The Spin Stops Here". It's exactly where it starts.

I saw here bit on the 2 ladies last night. It's all opinion, no facts what so ever!

They do not make up the news like NBC and CBS and when they report on Obama none of them have organisms aka Chris Mathews. O'Reilly is the number one show of it's type in the nation and it is not due to him spinning anything. Fox News is also number one if you don't know it.:) What the Judge said is fact.

3 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

They do not make up the news like NBC and CBS and when they report on Obama none of them have organisms aka Chris Mathews. O'Reilly is the number one show of it's type in the nation and it is not due to him spinning anything. Fox News is also number one if you don't know it.:)

Why does everything have to be an argument. Everyone knows you can't trust the news these days... any news.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Rev said:

Correction: Anyone but himself happy. Trump has never set out to do anything for others.

8 minutes ago, hagjohn said:

Why does everything have to be an argument. Everyone knows you can't trust the news these days... any news.

Ask Stoufel, he is the one that said I should stop watching Fox News. Let me be straight with you. No one on This forum or any other forum can tell anyone else what to watch or not watch. I will watch whatever I please. As I stated NBC CBS made up stories Fox just reports it. As to clarify I am talking about The News and not Hosted shows such as Hannity. The news certainly can be trusted, if you get it from multiple sources which is one good thing about The Net.

1 hour ago, Stoffel said:

Maybe instead of throwing the source out, you can attack the content. Many news outlets throw a spin on their stories, it's impossible not to have an opinion and a bias. This is why you get information from multiple sources and most importantly on both (or however many) sides of the issue you can.

Don't drink the koolaid and only read news that you agree with.

• Like 3

On 5/2/2016 at 4:49 PM, chrisj1968 said:

he's right. He's a businessman. Those Chinese have strapped their Yuan to our Dollar and have depreciated it their Yuan to crush the dollar. So yes, he's essentially right. 

Why China's Currency Tangos With The USD

Also China manipulates the yuan against the dollar

If Currency Manipulation Is So Great for Exports, Why Don’t We Do It?

GWBush saddled the American taxpayer with a 10.5 - 16 trillion from China to help pay for the war in Iraq. Have we repaid it yet? The answer is NO.  When the administration before GWBush pushed the nation to Surplus, low unemployment, jobs, a housing boom and the lowest crime rate we've seen in ever. We are in China because running the government like a business means we now owe China. Set the taxpayer up with a tax bill we'll never be able to repay in our lifetimes.  We sold to China all of our shoe manufacturing, clothing manufacturing, and those companies that build our flat screens and smart phones, all in China. Trump and his wife have clothing lines ALL MADE IN CHINA. Did he go there because their rape was beneficial to him and his wife? The Chinese property group Fosun acquired the 60-story, 2.2 million-square-foot office tower One Chase Manhattan Plaza for over $700 million. They also have a 700 million stake in the GM Building.  U.S. pork producer Smithfield Foods was purchased by Chinese holding company Shanghui International Holdings for $4.7 billion. So Nathans hotdogs you buy are from a Chinese company.

Point is, its easy for trump to demonize China because it makes makes people who don't know better have someone to hate and helps hide those who are responsible for 'raping' Americans and kill the middle class. Moreover, its not rape when you give it away freely or getting paid for sex.  So much for he's a businessman and essentially right. 

8 minutes ago, Jazmac said:

Moreover, its not rape when you give it away freely or getting paid for sex. 

Now that you think about it, your are right. We are prostitutes.  :/

11 minutes ago, Jazmac said:

GWBush saddled the American taxpayer with a 10.5 - 16 trillion from China to help pay for the war in Iraq. Have we repaid it yet? The answer is NO.  When the administration before GWBush pushed the nation to Surplus, low unemployment, jobs, a housing boom and the lowest crime rate we've seen in ever. We are in China because running the government like a business means we now owe China. Set the taxpayer up with a tax bill we'll never be able to repay in our lifetimes.  We sold to China all of our shoe manufacturing, clothing manufacturing, and those companies that build our flat screens and smart phones, all in China. Trump and his wife have clothing lines ALL MADE IN CHINA. Did he go there because their rape was beneficial to him and his wife? The Chinese property group Fosun acquired the 60-story, 2.2 million-square-foot office tower One Chase Manhattan Plaza for over $700 million. They also have a 700 million stake in the GM Building.  U.S. pork producer Smithfield Foods was purchased by Chinese holding company Shanghui International Holdings for $4.7 billion. So Nathans hotdogs you buy are from a Chinese company.

Point is, its easy for trump to demonize China because it makes makes people who don't know better have someone to hate and helps hide those who are responsible for 'raping' Americans and kill the middle class. Moreover, its not rape when you give it away freely or getting paid for sex.  So much for he's a businessman and essentially right. 

The time to Blame Geoge Bush for everything is long gone. We actually had a balanced budget for a while under his term. Nafta and Gatt sent all the jobs overseas especially to China.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Ask Stoufel, he is the one that said I should stop watching Fox News. Let me be straight with you. No one on This forum or any other forum can tell anyone else what to watch or not watch. I will watch whatever I please. As I stated NBC CBS made up stories Fox just reports it. As to clarify I am talking about The News and not Hosted shows such as Hannity. The news certainly can be trusted, if you get it from multiple sources which is one good thing about The Net.

Hold on a second! I never said you should stop watching FOX News. I said you should stop using opinion shows to make a point.