BREAKING: Trump Reveals What Giuliani’s Position will be

BREAKING: Trump Reveals What Giuliani’s Position Will Be… And It’s AMAZING

Presumed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been very vocal about protecting America’s borders, and he is already putting in plans to do just that. With the general election nearing, Trump has no longer just been saying what he plans to do … he has started to detail how he plans to do it. For example, while Trump recently stated that his proposed ban on foreign Muslims entering the U.S. was just a “suggestion,” he revealed on Friday that if it were enacted he has plans for how to go about it.

Trump wants to set up a commission headed by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani that would examine Muslim immigration and also study the flow of immigration across the southern border. “We’re going to put together a really stellar group of people. Rudy will be the chairman … He should be able to come back quickly (with findings),” Trump told Fox News. The billionaire businessman initially presented the idea early this week, leaking the name of Giuliani as the one to head the commission.

Now, Trump has confirmed that he has spoken with Giuliani about the job. 

“We’re going to look at the problem. We’re going to study the problem — it’s a temporary ban,” Trump stated. Trump also promised that the commission would look into the U.S.- Mexico border, which he stated is more like “Swiss cheese” than a secure border.

When Trump first proposed the temporary ban on Muslim immigration, it immediately became one of the most controversial statements of his campaign. Many wondered if he really meant what he was saying.

“Anything I say right now — I’m not the president, everything’s a suggestion,” he said. “I feel strongly we have to do something.”

If enacted, he added, he would like to “back off as soon as possible” from the ban.

People really need to consider where Trump is coming from on this, as he has proven with his statements time and time again that his priority is protecting Americans and the American way of life.

I personally bolded and italic the text to restate his intentions. He just wants to keep the riff-raff out.

Is this only to look at Muslim Immigrants or all immigrants? Is Giuliani just going to head a study or will he be in charge of Immigration, I know that he talked to Newt Gingrich about a VP slot..

1 hour ago, Unobscured Vision said:

Sounds like he's gonna be the pick for Sec. of State or Dept. of Homeland Security.

What? When I first read the title of this post I assumed it was for the secretary of grumpy old men to address lawn trespassing. The guy is way past his prime and comes across as paranoid and senile these days in interviews.