CIA 'Accidentally' Destroyed 6,700 Page Torture Report? Snowden Calls ########

17 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

it has to do with the fact the money went missing, under mysterious pretenses and 9-11 gave my government absolute impunity to spy on Americans and our allies. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

No...if you are trying to say there is a connection between 9/11 and the "2-3 trillion dollars that went missing " ... that belongs in the conspiracy thread.  It has zero to do with this topic.  Also, the money didn't go "missing".... in an April 2001 report (Page 3) it states....

"How can we seriously consider a $50 billion increase in the Defense Department's budget when the (Department of Defense's) own auditors--when DoD's own auditors--say the department cannot account for $2.3 trillion in transactions…"

it further goes on to say where that $2.3 trillion figure came from...

"While DoD may debate some of the criticisms of its financial statements and the size and components of the $2.3 trillion issue, we think that corrective action requires radical financial management transformation. For the FY 1999 financial statements, the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were "unsupported".

Once again Chris...you are wrong...wrong .... WRONG!  Look up your stuff before posting.

3 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I heard about the GOLD. a German firm who was paid handsomely by the DOD to recover data from terribly harmed hard-drives found some 100 million be removed from some of the financial companies inside the world trade center just about the time the planes hit.

Conspiracy section is this way ----> LINK

Jesus Christ man.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

No...if you are trying to say there is a connection between 9/11 and the "2-3 trillion dollars that went missing " ... that belongs in the conspiracy thread.  It has zero to do with this topic.  Also, the money didn't go "missing".... in a April 2001 report (Page 3) it states....

it further goes on to say where that $2.3 trillion figure came from...

Once again Chris...you are wrong...wrong .... WRONG!  Look up your stuff before posting.

Conspiracy section is this way ----> LINK

Jesus Christ man.

But you DO realize that the place that got hit at the pentagon, was the naval investigative services? they were investigating this 2.3 trillion and now with the attack.. boom evidence gone!

this info isn't just word of mouth. its been reported on.

I still think people have this psychological issue. Cognitive Dissonance  (this is not an insult but an actual issue that people go through) 

Edited by chrisj1968

I fell into the cognitive dissonance the day when the attack occurred until about 2-3 years afterwards. then I slowly started to realize I wasn't being rational by believing the narrative being told by the news outlets. This was a pearl harbor moment and I'm more than sure people back during Pearl Harbor had the same problem processing the attack. its human nature to freak out during a serious crisis.

but after the dust settles, then I began to question everything, investigate on my own to draw my own conclusions. to become a critical thinker.

25 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

But you DO realize that the place that got hit at the pentagon, was the naval investigative services? they were investigating this 2.3 trillion and now with the attack.. boom evidence gone!

this info isn't just word of mouth. its been reported on.

Stop moving goalposts ... and move your FUD to the conspiracy section.  I honestly do not know what offices at the Pentagon were hit, and I bet you do not either aside from what you've read on conspiracy sites.  Unlike you, I'm not pretending to know.  I do know that section of the Pentagon had recently (or was still being) renovated and thus it was sparsely occupied (thankfully).  Also, what would be the point in hitting that area, to destroy "evidence",  considering the 2.3 was already in the public domain??!!

Friggin A...this isn't the conspiracy section.  Take your crud there.

7 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I fell into the cognitive dissonance the day when the attack occurred until about 2-3 years afterwards. then I slowly started to realize I wasn't being rational by believing the narrative being told by the news outlets. This was a pearl harbor moment and I'm more than sure people back during Pearl Harbor had the same problem processing the attack. its human nature to freak out during a serious crisis.

but after the dust settles, then I began to question everything, investigate on my own to draw my own conclusions. to become a critical thinker.

:argh:

What the heck have you "investigated"?  No...don't answer that.  You've steered this thread way off topic as is.

I like your sense of humor in bold though.  I chuckled a bit.

10 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Stop moving goalposts ... and move your FUD to the conspiracy section.  I honestly do not know what offices at the Pentagon were hit, and I bet you do not either aside from what you've read on conspiracy sites.  Unlike you, I'm not pretending to know.  I do know that section of the Pentagon had recently (or was still being) renovated and thus it was sparsely occupied (thankfully).  Also, what would be the point in hitting that area considering the 2.3 was already in the public domain??!!

Friggin A...this isn't the conspiracy section.  Take your crud there.

:/

What the heck have you "investigated"?  No...don't answer that.  You've steered this thread way off topic as is.

sorry.. moving goalposts? the 28 pages of the missing 9-11 report has Saudi Arabia threatening to sell their US treasuries if we release those pages on 9-11. Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill  

Now... that the cat is out of the bag, as it relates to snowden, he's been saying all along that the US govt has been lying and spying for years on just about everyone. which falls under the patriot act. Patriot act passed 9-12-01.. without discussion as to if it was necessary. the US spy grid is the love child born from 9-11.

Here's a former spook who wrote software to intercept former soviet communications, then after he leaves, they used his algorithm to create software to spy on Americans

5 minutes ago, T3X4S said:

OK - I hate forum admins - but they need to clean this thread and move it to the conspiracy section or close it

Amen to that.

I just wanted to Hulk Smash his $2.3 trillion "conspiracy".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Amen to that.

I just wanted to Hulk Smash his $2.3 trillion "conspiracy".

1 hour ago, chrisj1968 said:

/sigh.  Last post regarding this (seriously).  

The video you posted is designed to make the audience (as it did you) believe that this information became public knowledge the day prior to the 9/11 attacks.  This information was in fact in the public domain at least a year and half before the 9/10 press conference.

Look at this article from March 5, 2000

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/mar/05/news/mn-5519

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments

Bonus points....lookey here.  During Donald Rumsfeld's nomination hearing (January 11, 2001) ... Senator Byrd asked Rumsfeld about the 2.3 trillion  

That audit report found that out of $7.6 trillion in department-level accounting interest, 2.3 trillion in entries either did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled or were made to force buyer and seller.....

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4521969/sen-byrd-rumsfeld-nominatin-hearing

notice the "did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled" ... big difference in just saying the money went "missing" aka "poof". 

Makes the rest of your conspiracy video questionable (and in the wrong section).  So, you're trying to say that the Office of the Inspector General, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (aka Comptroller) and the Defense Finance and Accounting Services, who all would have been conducting this audit, were all hit and that ALL financial data happened to be in that one section of the Pentagon.  LMAO...ok Chris ... ok.

Your "investigative" skills are sorely lacking.

Hulk Smash

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:08 PM, Raze said:

I don't believe Snowden is relevant anymore concerning the CIA or the NSA.  He worked for such a short period of time at the two, and with the compartmentalization within both agencies, his access overall was limited. 

As far as the "accidental destruction" of the report,

Reveal hidden contents

mOfPYXS.gif

I agree. I don't think Snowden's opinion is any more valuable than an average person when it comes to privacy or government in general.

9 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

He didn't flee to Russia. The US revoked his papers whilst he was en route to Latin America from HK.

QFT.

This just goes to show the type of baboons are in charge of the most powerful nation.

They had a lot more chances of capturing him or having him extradited from any Latin American country. It wasn't even up to a chance. It was a certainty.

Snowden was literally denied entry to a connecting flight at a Moscow airport because the system "flagged" his passport as "invalid/expired".

He didn't stay in Russia by choice.