02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

More...

Trailers & videos:

More...

58 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

The video was removed

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/12/e3-2016-dishonored-2-trailer-appears-online/

it's a short teaser, but considering i loved the original game, i will DEFINITELY be playing this one.

3 hours ago, George P said:

Another game I'll definitely be playing.

my thoughts exactly.  i really enjoyed the first one.  

2 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/06/12/e3-2016-dishonored-2-trailer-appears-online/

it's a short teaser, but considering i loved the original game, i will DEFINITELY be playing this one.

my thoughts exactly.  i really enjoyed the first one.  

Yeah, I'm not sure if they're going to do it the way I think they are, but I think the game will allow you to pick which one, Corvo or the Princess, to start?   If it's like that then you play twice to get the full story probably.   Otherwise they might just have you jumping between the two for different missions, not sure yet.

• 3 months later...

Looking very good, I was going to get it from the get go because I really enjoyed the first one, this one looks just as good if not better though I play a more pure stealth style so the fancy way to kill people is not something I look to do.    Also it's looking like you'll have to play it twice at least if you want to get the whole picture/story, once as each main character.

One highly complex location, two objectives. How will you make your way through the Clockwork Mansion when Dishonored 2 launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 11?

In this developer playthrough, you’ll be able to see Emily Kaldwin’s lethal skills on full display as she artfully slices her way through everything in her path, before putting an end to Delilah’s Grand Inventor, Kirin Jindosh.

One highly complex location, two objectives. How will you make your way through the Clockwork Mansion when Dishonored 2 launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on November 11?

Playing as Emily Kaldwin in this developer playthrough, take a Shadow Walk on the quieter side with a stealthy, Low Chaos journey through the marvel of mad science that is the Clockwork Mansion. Watch as Emily uses her new tools and supernatural abilities to deftly evade the monstrous Clockwork Soldiers (or in one case, completely rewire it to make it complacent) and non-lethally take out the guards as she works to free Anton Sokolov and secure his passage out of the building, and thereby Delilah’s clutches. For a High Chaos playthrough, watch our developer preview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5l-B...

Published on Oct 6, 2016

When sticking around to fight isn’t the right response to a situation, sometimes you need to have a quick (and stylish) exit strategy. Daring Escapes video highlights some new elements of Dishonored 2’s robust powers system. Choose your path for Emily and Corvo or watch them all.

Watch as Emily and Corvo escape the witches in the Royal Conservatory using all of the abilities at their disposal. Sometimes a rapid retreat demands that a little blood be spilled.

• 4 weeks later...

The new game looks great. I should really get around to playing Dishonored...

I even have it on Steam, I just never finished it. lol

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Marss said:

It's one of the games that I have been waiting for a while and will surely play.

Although, not sure why It's getting mixed reviews on steam.

It's because of the performance and frame pacing issues

• 3 weeks later...