Man stabs 8 at Minnesota mall before cop kills him; IS claims him

Man referencing Allah does knife attack in Minneapolis mall. 8 wounded, perp perforated by the cop.  IS claims him.

Good riddance. Saves the taxpayers the cost of a trial & incarceration.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MALL_ST_CLOUD_MINNESOTA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-09-18-09-40-44

Update

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MALL_ST_CLOUD_MINNESOTA_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-09-18-11-02-21

Can we please learn the difference between so called Terrorists and someone who follows a religion? Just because the vast majority of Terrorists are Muslim does not make this the same as the other way around!

1 hour ago, Skiver said:

Can we please learn the difference between so called Terrorists and someone who follows a religion? Just because the vast majority of Terrorists are Muslim does not make this the same as the other way around!

You are asking for Neowin to stop stereotyping?  LOL. That will totally happen.

• Like 2

It's a pity this guy wasn't taken alive rather than killed, but I guess the cops did what they had to do.

And no, I don't want him alive because I'm some Dudley DoRight.  I think it's better for the victims families to SEE the guy punished, and for him to experience years and years of punishment, rather than giving him what he wants, martyrdom.

18 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

It's a pity this guy wasn't taken alive rather than killed, but I guess the cops did what they had to do.

And no, I don't want him alive because I'm some Dudley DoRight.  I think it's better for the victims families to SEE the guy punished, and for him to experience years and years of punishment, rather than giving him what he wants, martyrdom.

Nope, just kill him. Double tap, or Octatap, should do nicely.

On 9/19/2016 at 8:58 AM, T3X4S said:

Minnesota - what a mess they have with muslims.  Good thing I have no reason to go up there.

This a real comment? Minnesota is the whitest state around. What's your problem with Muslims? I guess you are saying prefer Mexicans huh?

8 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Nope, just kill him. Double tap, or Octatap, should do nicely.

Another anti-democratic, anti-justice American. :(

Just now, warwagon said:

I'm Pro-Saving-Tax-Payers-Money.

You can't be that dumb right?

7 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

So you don't want him to suffer? Pfff.. You have too much mercy, my friend. ;)

I didn't say they couldn't start at the kneecaps and work their way up.

is there no security checkpoint, metal detector at mall entrances in the u.s.a. ?

did the suspect bought the knife at the mall?

if i remember it right, there was an incident somewhere in makati city, philippines where the robbers bought hammers from a hardware store inside the mall and used them to break the glass of a  jewelry store...

Edited by atcapistrano
proof-reading

The thing that baffles me about this isn't the stabbing or the a Muslim man doing it. The fact that IS "claims" him and no one questions is it ludicrous to me. Anybody can claim whatever the hell they want, and provide no proof for it. Why should I believe an IS sympathizer is behind this attack? 

56 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

You can't be that dumb right?

I'm not entirely sure why, when you disagreed with what I had to say, you had to imply I might be dumb but oh well ..  gotta love the internet :laugh:

So the cop should just wing him so we can prosecute him?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

This a real comment? Minnesota is the whitest state around. What's your problem with Muslims? I guess you are saying prefer Mexicans huh?

Minnesota is not all THAT white - in case you forgot, Prince was born and raised in Minnesota (which is why Paisley Park Studios is there).  Minnesota also has a significant Somali-immigrant population (in fact, the largest such of any state).  If ANY state in the upper Midwest is "the Whitest state around", it is - rather oddly - North Dakota.

33 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Guess you havent been to twin cities area...

I have no problem with Mexicans - they dont try to push their catholicism on me...

9 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

Minnesota is not all THAT white - in case you forgot, Prince was born and raised in Minnesota (which is why Paisley Park Studios is there).  Minnesota also has a significant Somali-immigrant population (in fact, the largest such of any state).  If ANY state in the upper Midwest is "the Whitest state around", it is - rather oddly - North Dakota.

He is basing his comments on some outdated stereotype.

Twin Cities area has a real problem

50 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

Thanks, I know Minnesota has black people. #facepalm

On 9/19/2016 at 8:02 AM, Skiver said:

Well, if you strictly go by the numbers - and assume muslims are terrorists/terrorists are muslims - you will be right more often than wrong when it comes to news such as this.

Simple fact - ALL religion needs to be eradicated.

Does it make you feel better when someone says "the n word" ?  Do you think, "oh that comments isnt as bad now" ?  Because the meaning is still there, some spineless coward just skirted around the issue and put some whip cream on it - same exact situation regardless of how you refer to it.

2 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

So you don't want him to suffer? Pfff.. You have too much mercy, my friend. ;)

Many people have suffered at the hands Of Islamic Terrorists since 1993 and before. This guy needed to be burned in a cage with a flamethrower like ISIS did till a British Sniper killed the animal.

On 9/19/2016 at 9:02 AM, Skiver said:

The vast majority are Islamic Terrorists. A phrase our POTUS won't use.

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

The vast majority are Islamic Terrorists. A phrase our POTUS won't use.

Gary7 - it's the "bad apple" problem.  It affect ALL immigration; illegal and legal alike.  It's also not unique to the United States.  However, liberals in general want nothing to do with it.  (See my own thread "Illegal Immigration and Crime - Why the Left Wants None of It" in RWI.)  Before terrorism came along as a separate issue, the bigger issue was gangs/organized crime and THAT immigration connection (which is why I refused to start the thread in Domestic Politics; the issue applies to all nations, not just one - it's also not US-specific.)  Terrorism IS calling more attention TO the vetting issue; however, to be plain, terrorism is not the only reason FOR the issue.