Sent an unhappy e-mail to Amazon

24 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I wish that the members that are spamming this thread and had nothing to do with it should just stop. I stand by what I said about Zen If you people don't like it, get over yourself.

Oh God, the Irony...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Nik Louch said:

But the same could be said to you in many instances?

This is true and the same about you or any member. But just to come to this topic to post about what I may have said is like spamming right, not to the topic??

ffs all of yous, stop it!! :p if you dont im gonna tell dad when he gets home and he will whup your asses!! 

youll be sent stright to bed and you wont get to watch the professionals before bed! (oh sh1t, sorry non 40 somethings & not from the UK, you wont have a scooby what im wittering on about)

13 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

This is true and the same about you or any member. But just to come to this topic to post about what I may have said is like spamming right, not to the topic??

Completely agreed, so don't levy things at others that you do too.  Certainly not worth a report.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hum said:

Anyone else been deceived by FREE shipping ?

Why does the FREE shipping not work ?

I added 5 items to my cart, all advertised with the FREE shipping, over $49.

When I go to the checkout, no free shipping appears -- it tries to charge me over $15. -- I had $57 of items.

I have cancelled order after order, when I find out there is NO free shipping.

When is Amazon going to fix this problem ?

Free shipping is not necessarily offered by all third party sellers, one of the items you added most likely showed as having free shipping but when you clicked on buy it was no longer available from that seller so it would've added the item from another seller who probably didn't have free shipping, try checking each item.

Amazon is one of the only US online retailers that will accept foreign CC.

For that alone they rock! Most US retailers will only accept US CC or US Paypal.

On top of that, they have to most friendly and professional customer service i have ever dealt with.

As proven by the reply HUM got from Amazon.

And i don't have Amazon Prime!

37 minutes ago, Stoffel said:

Amazon is one of the only US online retailers that will accept foreign CC.

For that alone they rock! Most US retailers will only accept US CC or US Paypal.

On top of that, they have to most friendly and professional customer service i have ever dealt with.

As proven by the reply HUM got from Amazon.

And i don't have Amazon Prime!

Then why was he still complaining after the reply?? All companies today have friendly customer relations, if they don't they will not stay in business.

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Then why was he still complaining after the reply?? All companies today have friendly customer relations, if they don't they will not stay in business.

Is he?

I'm currently having an issue with a 3rd party seller there. They shipped my item to another state. I'm still waiting to resolve the issue with the seller, but just for my trouble, Amazon gave me some credit toward my next purchase. I've been buying from them since 2000 or 2001 and I've never had a problem. 

Always great service the few times I have actually needed to contact them for something.

20 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

Wha? Amazon is minimal BS compared to some other places I have shopped.

Last time I ordered from amazon they just sold books

there are things I'd like to order from there that I can't even find elsewhere, but 90%of the stuff there is "does not ship to Norway"

On 9/25/2016 at 5:35 PM, Gary7 said:

Staff members should not be calling members liars, that is not very professional. They do represent Neowin. So now members are coming out of the woodwork just to spam a thread, Your opinion of me does not matter. If I did report a post you would have no way of knowing it.

Let's call it intuition ;)