Longhorn Support Win32/VB6 Apps?

fyi before i learned c, i did turbo pascal, which is exactly the same crap as delphi. and i did delphi and its vcl itself too a bit in the past. you know what? i wasn't ravished. same goes for c++ builder. nokthx.

you don't like c-style languages?  most of the popular languages are OO languages similar or based off of c...

No they aren't. There are few C-things which can be found in the new revision of Delphi but they are not in the OO part.

And after all my signature is loading :) when I hosted it on one other host it won't showed up. The current host is in Bulgaria which is loading pretty fast for me :p

fyi before i learned c, i did turbo pascal, which is exactly the same crap as delphi. and i did delphi and its vcl itself too a bit in the past. you know what? i wasn't ravished. same goes for c++ builder. nokthx.

Thats good, you have your opinion. Don't you see the e-icon which I placed at the end of my comment? But it is not good as programmer which you do not pretend to be but I am thinking you are to say something is, what word you used...oh yes "crap". I do not like lots of things but I do not say they are crap. Be more tolerating.

But it is not good as programmer which you do not pretend to be but I am thinking you are to say something is, what word you used...oh yes "crap".

uhm, some properly placed commas would help me here, but i am to assume you meant to say that i'm a programmer, but not pretending to be one?!

ForkliftDude I was very sleepy when I wrote that so please excuse me :)

I just wished to tell you that it is not very nice to say something is a crap like you did.

And I can say for myself, I am Delphi developer I never liked MS programming languages. Borland are always been and will be my favourites. I started studying Delphi 8 and why can I say it is perfect you can still create new managed applications in the Delphi way (no need to learn new things about .NET) or create applications only using the native framework - I do not like this way because it is the Microsoft way which is sooo diffrent to my understanding how to create applications. I will repeat myself - Borland rules.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I Agree.. Delphi is the number1 .. don't deny it ;)