Got a PM from a stranger?

hello...

when i was restricted from my profile i got this pm:

title: Restricted, Jan 21 2004, 03:02

Hey man,

i noticed that you're currently in restricted status. Look, im staff at a REAL online community where opinions are welcome and anything goes. Come check it out.

sli-pstreamxdotnet

remove the "-" and replace the "dot" with "."

Hope to hear from you soon. I'm NNbloozie (staff). Shoot me a woot when you arrive

everyone can think its fake.. well .. i dont care :p lol

just thought was the right to report it

its a little late but now i read this topic

I got a message:

Hey knight you little ****n white trash son of a bitch. What a ulgy mother ****er.You look like a little ###### sucker **** head. **** you . Ill kick your little white ass. What a stupid pice of white **** just look at you uptight ****n ass hole just like your ****n father. Your dads a ****n looser are so are you. You look like your in the ****n special olympics with you ulgy retarted white ass. LOL you dont get no ###### you ****n lof pice of ****. Go get a life and a job get a girl. Oooo you cant a little white ****** like you cant get **** you haft to tity suck your ****n mom to get ****. Just look at you what a sorry **** of a kid you are your so ****n ulgy and stupid looking my GOD LOLOLOLO look at how white you are get a ****n tan get a life bitch.

...? :huh: From THEGAMEultra ...

wtf, no wonder this thread was blocked at school... :pinch:

• 4 months later...

I have a strong suspicion that someone is writing "posion ink" private messages behind me and sending it to as many people as possible, although I am unable to confrim that as I have no concrete edvidence.

I have a strong suspicion that someone is writing "posion ink" private messages behind me and sending it to as many people as possible, although I am unable to confrim that as I have no concrete edvidence.

Okay then :unsure:

Edit: Old thread.

Heh A.K.R you might want to look at the date of the post before yours. Little old man. :laugh:

I got a PM asking for a Gmail account.

Yeah dude I hate that, I posted in the forum saying I had 3 invites, within 5 minutes I had 12 Private Messages. Stupid.

JMann :)

• 4 weeks later...

[en-bump-inator]

What's the deal if a member sends you a useless message, not spam or nothing....but this out of the blue:

how's it feel?

:laugh:

you attempt to message them back requesting them to not pm you with useless messages, only to find that you are on their block list?

(needless to say, they're already on my block list)

Edited by Chode

I got a PM about the stupid iPod pyramid scheme...and then an AIM msg about it a few days later.

Let's just say, one more time and we'll have some issues to handle :whistle:

I know why I dont recieve any spam. It is probably because of my avatar. Maybe I should put up my real pic (which would give Brad Pitt a run for his money) and maybe I can get some spam... :shifty: :ninja: :p :devil: