Longhorn Internet Explorer

Although IE6's new block-up popper is (an) advantage over previous versions, it's hardly a groundbreaking new idea for browsers. I too use Firefox, love the non-bloatware, 6Mb Daily Builds and download manager.

Who cares about IE. Go to Firefox, it rules all!

Who cares? The one who started this thread. :rolleyes:

IE 6.5 WILL not be released. As MS said a while back. NO new versions of IE will be released, other than in the new OS's
Well, first, it was not Microsoft who said that. It was a Microsoft employee, a while back, in an online chat. Second, while it's not likely, Microsoft's thoughts might change given the popularity they are losing towards (particularly, but not only) Firefox. So, nothing is for sure...

I prefer Opera actually - I found that it:

1. Had more features.

2. The download manager didn't suck ass.

3. The skins were nicer.

4. M2 (E-mail client) was the best I have ever seen - and I don't usually go for in browserness.

5. Tho hotbar/side panel system and standardising with the tabs just rocked.

6. The mouse gestures feel more solid than Firefox

My friend had build 4051 installed a while back, here's what it looked like in that.

http://tunnie.rdmsoft.com/longhorn/number3.JPG

That download thing sort seems like Opera... How is Microsoft imagination???

However I don't like much Opera or Netscape, I prefer IE, it is a little more discreet... Opera has many things that we don't actually use, and netscape as well... IE is a little more smooth, and (most important) dedicated to the page (net) your visiting, and not with so many adds or toolbars etc...