Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daniel F.

Post Your Case Mods

845 posts in this topic

Oh hey Lime...is there a reason why your doing your thing like the "Teapot guy" .....we are just lucky you were wearing shorts....cause there was a close shot there....

also, should all you modders out there, your wires are showing a little much...you could use Wire Ties(same time the companies use) to clean up all those cable messes....I will have some pics of my case later..., basically I have not modded anything really, just 2 fans...and cleaned up cables a little well..

Oh hey Lime...is there a reason why your doing your thing like the "Teapot guy" .....we are just lucky you were wearing shorts....cause there was a close shot there....

um...i was just sitting beside it when i took the pictures maybe ? yeah you're really lucky i was wearing shorts, cuz i could have taken it naked and the mirrors could have shown that....i didn't think it was that big of a deal but apparently.... :no:

here is mine

post-49-1076827523.jpg

2nd and last one

post-49-1076827570.jpg

2:

you need some zip ties my friend... :D

like this...

post-49-1076829013.jpg

Edited by AOXOMOXOA

second pic..

post-49-1076829107.jpg

and from the front..

post-49-1076829184.jpg

here is mine

my favourite case :D

why thank you shark..

AOXOMOXOA that wire job is the $hit!!! omg. i need to do that so bad any advise on doing it?

Dual blue Cathodes. Need alot of cable managment

Cooler is a Vantec Aeroflow

post-49-1076830586.jpg

why thank you shark..

AOXOMOXOA that wire job is the $hit!!! omg. i need to do that so bad any advise on doing it?

well i do this for a living..

i do it all day every day, building custom machines for customers..

i just try to hide the cables and i use extensions to route them around, and behind things.

it just takes practice. , and alot of zip ties..

well i just noticed, i have something to do on the days i do nothing eek! :wacko:

post-49-1076830975.jpg

AOXOMOXOA i have the same case in silver

and am i the only one here who thought that his power supply was empty... the light spot on the front looked like the wall behind the case...

or was i right? :p

AOXOMOXOA i have the same case in silver

sweet deal.. but i'm not using the cheap powersupply that came with the case.

i got me a FSP Group Sparkle 400. top of the freaking line.. with xtra long cables for better management.

um...i was just sitting beside it when i took the pictures maybe ? yeah you're really lucky i was wearing shorts, cuz i could have taken it naked and the mirrors could have shown that....i didn't think it was that big of a deal but apparently.... :no:

oh i did not mean that it was a bad thing...directlly....I just wanted to point out the similarities to the tea pot guy...

you could have been nude...but then that would have been bad for all the dorky geek boys on here who are virgins...

speaking of which...how do you get your case/inside so shinny....like mirror wize?...

it's 1/8" mirrored plexi....covers the bottom of the case, the side of the cd and hd bays and the power supply, i took out the hard-drive cage to leave it more open and put my hd up in a 3.5" drive backwards to hide it...the bottom piece is the real magic, it covers up the wires running to the fans and what not....i got my inspiration from here

it's 1/8" mirrored plexi....covers the bottom of the case, the side of the cd and hd bays and the power supply, i took out the hard-drive cage to leave it more open and put my hd up in a 3.5" drive backwards to hide it...the bottom piece is the real magic, it covers up the wires running to the fans and what not....i got my inspiration from here

nice cable job. ;)

ty....i did all the cable sleeving on the power supply myself last semester when i got bored with school :D

it was kind of a pain but i haven't had to mess with it since then and it still looks the same and everything....nobody likes all those red/yellow/black power cables hanging all over the place

ooooh pretty....but im not going to do that to the power things...too many cables....

wish i could though...but i am thinking of just uber electrically tape all the wires nice and neat...

here is a question though...what do you do when you want to upgrade your drives?....

what do you mean update my drives ? i have more room if i need more hard-drive space....i can take the plexi off in 2 seconds and unscrew the old drives or screw in new ones :D

alright here is mine, the pictures didnt come out that great cuz my battery died..hehe but it's water cooled and i am running very cold which is awesome =)

post-49-1076931602.gif

and with the lights turned off, i am using a Blue LED light...

post-49-1076931719.gif

yeah i am planning on getting a modular power supply and UV light with UV reactive Green Fluid, also getting my HDs tops done in glass with blue since LED inside...