Post Your Case Mods

bleh you can't really tell but there is a big 120mm blue uv lit fan in back along with blue 80mm's on side and top oh and u can see my vga silencer :)

post-49-1086677340.jpg

Edited by spiffy0517

bleh you can't really tell but there is a big 120mm blue uv lit fan in back along with blue 80mm's on side and top oh and u can see my vga silencer :)

loving that heat sink and fan :drool:

here are my lights :)

flits.jpg

with flash

front.jpg

from the front

schuin.jpg

lit up like a christmast-tree

side1.jpg

from the side

for more pictures, just go to my Site

here are my lights :)

Nice setup there, a Koolance External Water Cooling unit. And I immediately noticed the Klingon Emblem on the side of your case - but I'm unsure what the one above it is - possibly Ferengi (but I doubt that).

So please do tell.

top.jpg

side.jpg

switch.jpg

(for future mods :cool:)

plexi_green.jpg

These pics were taken a while a go, going to paint the case black. And change the fan and cathode to green some time and do some nice things to it, very unfinished. The pic was taken when it had a P2 in it, now it's my spec in my Sig.

bucko: Very nice work. I dig the green very much. Excellent work on a run of the mill beige case.

2s2k: Very nice work as well. What brand CCFL is that? All the red CCFL tubes that I've seen are more pink than red.

2s2k: Very nice work as well. What brand CCFL is that? All the red CCFL tubes that I've seen are more pink than red.

sorry, I don't know the brand anymore :/

but i'll look for it :)