Problems with Windows Update?

Did you install the new Zone Alarm Pro 3 Beta? I did and activated the cookie blocker and it didn't work. It said just what it is saying for you. If any part of the cookie blocker is activated then it won't work.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just tried it and it didn't work for me either. Even after shutting off Zone Alarm completely. Don't know whats going on.

No new installs since yesterday. Here's the message:

The Windows Update software did not update successfully. Below are some suggestions to help you proceed:  

You may have clicked No when prompted to accept the Trust Certificate. To allow the Windows Update site software to install, click Yes when presented with the Security Warning dialog box.  

Your Internet Explorer security settings may be set too high. To install the updated software and access Windows Update, Internet Explorer security must be set to medium or lower, and active scripting and the download and initialization of ActiveX controls must be enabled.

Note These are the default settings for Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer security and instructions on how to change your security settings, read Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article Q174360.  

Were these suggestions helpful? Send us your feedback.

I think I know why. I just connected to windows update and saw the same old stuff, then I went and installed the february 11th update for IE. Low and behold when i tried to visit windowsupdate again it couldn't load. I believe this is the problem....look at the address my browser redirects to whenever i try to go to windows update...http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...ar=ienews&os=N6. Is this the normal address or did the IE update mess it up?