:: Wanted ::

njlouch - you seem to be taking my role away from me of bombing newbies ;)

I suggest if you want any Longhorn sounds then there is only one way to go, to download it and rip em from the iso. Unfortunately, we cant really help with this or give you links, so in the immortal words of my fellow Neowinian from Bedford, UK:

Get lost !

The ones in Longhorn are currently the same as those in XP.

There's been no changes? Coming to think of it, last time I ran 4015 I didnt notice any differences.

I guess this answers the first question pretty well then ;)

In my Longhorn they are all the same.

Though in fairness, I have previously asked for (and not got) the sweet Longhorn wallpaper with the curved road.

Hey Forster, sorry for stepping on your toes - you can rip the next n00b a new a$$h0le! I'll watch from here :)

njlouch & forster- Stop being such pricks, if you can't help, don't bother coming to the Longhorn Forum at all, This elitest attitude is bullpoop, if people couldn't get this kind of help about longhorn, what's the point of this longhorn forum?

They are NOT asking for help with Longhorn though, are they. They are asking for bitmaps and wavs which cannot be distributed legally. Prick!

ffx I totally agreed, seriously njlouch & forster you should really grow up.. you were new once also.

Oh yeah njlouch you just OWNED yourself , first you say that it is illegal to have the media files in possesion and then you blatantly admit that you yourself have in possesion windows longhorn in which those media files reside

Really? Then go buy Longhorn. Oh wait, it's not released yet. So technically you are not legally able to get them? Bummer dude.
In my Longhorn they are all the same.

Anyway solid snake I believe the sound files are the sam for the moment maybe when it gets clost to the release of the beta they might start to change them :)

Edited by NetGex

They are asking for bitmaps and wavs which cannot be distributed legally.

Then don't be the one to distribute them! It's not nice to make new members to feel unwelcome.

And I owned myself how? Your two quotes are from two different people. And if you are claiming that, because they were in XP they are freelydistributable from Longhorn, you'd be very much wrong! Well done. Now you are owned!

And yes, I was new here once, but I read the rules, didn't ask for warez, helped people out and used a search engine.

Beta is OK! Anyway, I want them please~~~ :blush:

LH is still ALPHA - and it isnt OK because its illegal !

post-81-1072666239.jpg

Can we say off topic? FFX you really should stop drawing this thing out. The semantics arent important, what is valid is that this should be locked because it is asking for illegal (and yes, they are illegal) files from the LH iso.

Seeing how we have already heard that they are the same as XP, I really think we should let this drop.

Actually most do hapilly call themselves WAREZ sites, and use such terms to promote themselves.

And yeah the media from Longhorn is pretty much just those from XP.

The longhorn ones are the same as the XP ones, just copy them from there.

Are they? But I think they are different from ones in the Windows XP.