All time favorite game....

My all time favourite is surely Grand Prix 2! I played it every second I had time. The big disadvantage was that there were only 5 difficulties, much too easy after a while...

Unreal Tournament is the 2nd game I love but i don?t know how to use sniper:DD - I can only handle with the ASMD or Rocket Launcher...

All time favorite? Wow...um. That's hard. I really liked that old VGA game Raptor. I can play that any number of times and never get bored. The old Dragon Warrior RPGs used to rock my world, but the more I learn about them, the more they seem kind of preachy. DDR is awesome, of course, but I get the feeling I'll get tired of it eventually, too. This old game called MadMaze on the old Prodigy online service was sweet, and I play the web-based remake every now and then for nostalgia.

Ah hah, I've got it. On PC, probably my favorite game of all time is Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time. That may cease to be my fave title once I finish Longest Journey, though (but Longest Journey doesn't have Arthur).

On consoles, my favorite games ever would be the Tales series of RPGs. I would've said Xenogears, but that's intolerable without the text-speed code.

PC: Half-Life, UT, OFP, Tribes 2 and Duke Nukem 3D when it was in its prime. I liked King's Quest series for some odd reason too.

n64: Zelda 64

Playstation: Final Fantasy 7

Super NES: Chrono Trigger (Anything Squaresoft. They have yet to make a bad game)

Nintendo: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 & 3!!!