3nd3r question?

Can you please define some terms that people use or how to speak with the 33 (b33r) and how the language works, and like what does 1337 mean. I am stumped dude!

l33t basically means elite, but can be substituted for words like cool or sweet or awsome like "that game is really l33t" l33t substituted for cool

h4x0r is means hacker, a cool uber geek 4=a 0=o haxor sounds similar to hacker

3l33715 (el33tist) language as i've heard it is called is a totally different language subset of modern english like eubonics

I'm glad someone asked. I didn't know what l33t meant. I guess I'm too :old: . I tried to do a search for it but the only answer I could find is if you had to ask then you were not l33t.

i don't use much L3375p34k anymore, i use to speak in it all the time. the one i still love is fuxored, even though i don't really spell it right anymore. now, almost everyone i know uses it. i went to see moms the other day and asked her how she was and she said, "fine i guess, but the car's fuxored. broke down right up the street" got a chuckle out of that one...

Originally posted by dARKSTAr

i don't use much L3375p34k anymore, i use to speak in it all the time. the one i still love is fuxored, even though i don't really spell it right anymore. now, almost everyone i know uses it. i went to see moms the other day and asked her how she was and she said, "fine i guess, but the car's fuxored. broke down right up the street" got a chuckle out of that one...

that is pretty damn funny. :D

is there some kind of dictionary where u can type the regular words or sentence and it will translate it into this crazy fun leet language ?

This site that I posted has a generator to do so. If you're a beginner programmer try and write it. It's really easy. I wrote my own quite a while back.