OMG! I got PShop7 Beta! w00t

Question

I'll let you all know how it is when it finishes downloading. Mmk? I hope this doesn't violate the "warez" rule... I don't think it does since I'm only *talking* about it and not offering it.

:D

24 answers to this question

full version of 7.0 beta? where'd you get yours? besides, 180MB has got to be a lot of it. maybe you got an ISO from a beta tester with other crap on the disc.

I have none of it. And guess what. I dont give a **** :).

Seriously guys, no need for a thread. Its like me starting a thread "OMG I GOT NEW TOOTHPASTE TODAY!"

Originally posted by Faction

I have none of it. And guess what. I dont give a **** :).

Seriously guys, no need for a thread. Its like me starting a thread "OMG I GOT NEW TOOTHPASTE TODAY!"

New Toothpaste!!!! i got new toothpaste too!!! Colgate Total, YUM

i gotz to get me some of that PS7 tomorrow from the store....... the *cough* Direct Connect *cough* store

Hi guys...

Photoshop 7 beta is about 180Mb.... Final release is intended to be launch today (friday) or at the star of next week...

version with more than 300Mb. is a fake, because is Ulead Photoimpact 7 german ISO.

One of the most important new things on Photoshop 7 is that is more, more, more and more fast loading it self and loading pics than previous versions. And by the way, the file browser....

Please enjoy it, and think over buy the real version (only if you have lot of money, of course).

Man, I had this zip like a week ago...lol...Nothing NEW to the world...Don't use eDonkey or any other P2P BS App. Use News Groups &/or IRC then get FTP access or DCC sends. ;) Or, you can buy the damn thing when it comes to your location in the Final Version.

Originally posted by innova

Hi guys...

Photoshop 7 beta is about 180Mb.... Final release is intended to be launch today (friday) or at the star of next week...

Please enjoy it, and think over buy the real version (only if you have lot of money, of course).

OK, but Adobe's website as of today and yesterday said the following:

Photoshop 7.0 is currently not available for pre-order or purchase. Be the first to hear when Adobe is accepting pre-orders in late March 2002.

So pre-order means that, if it were "released" on Friday for pre-order, it wouldn't be on the shelves til April. And it'll be on the net the next day ;)

I have just finished my download

With the latest winACE i cant extract it and winRAR askes for password wich is

www.9down.com as far as i know and then gives error messages

, header broken, unknown operation.

my .rar is 180 mb big

someone can help?

ps: new download is going :D

Hi guys...

Picture browser is located at top right of the main screen, is name is file browser.

Versi?n from e-donkey (at last, mine) don't have password, but come from a chinese site. Use e-donkey and enjoy software.

I can post the serial.

The file size was 184Mb for me. Probably, less size is about an error on file.

Try to download it again... or wait to a new post at newsfile, if this not work for you.

ive had the beta for the last 2 weeks now or so

PS7 has nothing really that jumps out and grabs you cept the new icons, file browser and the bandaid tool

other then that its just ps6 :s

Originally posted by Fonze

New Toothpaste!!!! i got new toothpaste too!!! Colgate Total, YUM

i gotz to get me some of that PS7 tomorrow from the store....... the *cough* Direct Connect *cough* store

LOL