Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

need some help im at the part where you have to turn on the reactor

you have like 3 levels red green blue

i cant figure what the hell to do. i know ive pressed all the buttons!!!!!

someone care to help

you have to go get the "codes" from the three zones so they show up in your datapad, then enter those codes into the generator.

if that puzzle is tricking you, you are in trouble.

MAN I STILL CANT FIGURE THIS OUT!!! this is taking to long

ive tried having all the shapes the same! but still its not activated! what do i have to do go through them all!??

thats crap can someone just tell me! and stop beating around the bush ****!

Originally posted by grimman

raine: screenshot her ass in the elevator =)

and get a frontal pic too... i think she looks ALOT like kate moss.

the girl who played her in the FMV scenes in Jedi Knight 1 looked really like Lucy Liu

Oh fine. Here's the answer. It's still not easy to acomplish but considering the other puzzles in the game you should've figured this one out. Back in the control room where there are the 3 rooms (red, blue and green) there are shapes on the controls that are turned off. They also appear on you objectives screen, I think (after you've looked at them). Anyways, after you have the shapes for the different colors, go into the big room with all the little rooms in a cube. Find the corresponding shape in that color and only press thos buttons. Now, the controls will be turned on and you can push the button.

thanks im past that now

i figured it out to push the inventory button

need some advice as to what to do

im at the part where you cut the water pipe and put out the flame and then jump into the hole where you have 3 doorways to put the blocks.

i push them all and well they dont do anything else? where do i go next?

i didnt find anything else to push or pull please help

The game is truly amazing. The game is fairly long - it will prob take at least 30 hours to play on the easiest setting. The force powers are really cool as is the lightsaber. Using force grip is cool since you can throw bad guys against walls with it.

The MP in the game is neat too. Think of an MP game with only lightsabers! The game has no ladders in it which is really cool since you just need force jump level 3 to get anywhere.

Somehow I managed to play most of the way through with my TNT2 card - I don't know how. I had it on 800x600 with 32 bit rendering. If you do this on the same card you will need to skip the 3rd last level in the swamp/jungle. It takes up so many resources unless you have a really good vid. card. otherwise, I was still impressed with the graphics.

so your saying your skill is saved everytime u play mulitplayer and ur character gets upgraded..? id hate to keep posting about this, is there a website or something with more info relating to this?

How do you upgrade your "level" of a force power or obtain different powers like lightening and stuff in mulitplayer?
the server sets the ammount of points avalable to each person then u allocate them to whatever skills u want
the better you play. the higher the levels

have u even played the game?? in singleplayer u get more powers for levle progression, it is not like the original where u had to find stars.

and in multiplayer the its set by the server

id hate to keep posting about this, is there a website or something with more info relating to this?

Try Here

Originally posted by h71y6

ehm.. that's a link to the walkthrough for Jedi Outcast.

i wasnt talkin about u - i was talkin about all the posts at the start of the thread