Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

well, that all sounds great and wonderful...I know I for one am looking for a kind soul already lucky enough to possess it to help me out in doing the same ;) any out there?

Originally posted by nomis_nehc

Great. Aren't you proud? lol... I can assure you that there are many of us got it days before you.

Great. Aren't you proud too? Now do yourself a favour and go buy the game. It's worth your every ?urocent!

If ya got the $$$ go buy the game it's IMPRESSIVE.Graphics are really nice.And the single/multi game play are well balanced.Only problem with it i had was the single player game was a little frustrating till ya get your force powers back and your lightsaber then it all comes together.hehe :evil:

Ok i can't download a real demo cos they don't have one yet. No one else is willing to share a *demo*. How the *bleep* am i going to try it out? Like you i buy my games when they are good. But i can't even have a look at what this game is. sheesh

I'm using EDonkey2000 to find *demos*, but unfortunately, there's just too many pieces missing, it's taking way too long, and argh!

The whole of JK2 is up on eDonkey... I've got it all already. Good game. Works online which is unusual for a 'demo'. Quite fun and it works really well on my Duron 700.

Well i got the game today!. and may i say what a game it is.

The Single player part of the game is quite a letdown as far as i've got (Level2) and seems to consist of mostly Puzzles rather than fights.

The Multiplayer part of the game is by far the best!, battleing it out with BOTS or Online, its an excellent way to train yourself in use of the Lightsaber.

Some of the moves you can do with this thing are amazing!, but i'll leave that for you to find out :D

Thanks for all the info and stuff

/Sneeks of to play more game :p

Daniel Balshaw

Originally posted by danbalsh

The Single player part of the game is quite a letdown as far as i've got (Level2) and seems to consist of mostly Puzzles rather than fights.

Wait until you get further into the game there are LOTS of fights to get into and LOTS of light sabre battles with Jedi's. I thought it was a bit of a let down at first as far as the levels go.. but now its AMAZING!

The Single player part of the game is quite a letdown as far as i've g

True. I can't believe how dull it is.

Multiplayer is AMAZING though. Force jumping... force gripping an opponent until they choke and then throwing them off a walkway into a bottomless pit... throwing your light sabre at your opponent... low pings [better than Renegade for instance for online play]... great graphics on my Duron 700 [800x600, high texture detail, smooth - single player is slow (as in speed.... slower than multiplayer) and dull though].

Hello i have played Jedi outcast and now i am on the map Doom_comm and i need to turn on some power to an camputer anybody now how to do this. Relly need some help.

I agree with the single payer opinions. I've only played it for a total of 30 minutes because it feels the same as MOHAA, Renegade, Return to Wolf...etc. Run run run. Shoot shoot shoot. Find the key and open the door... :sleeping:ZzzzZZzzz. I should go back and at least play it for a little more but I've been distracted because...

THE MULTIPLAYER ROCKS!!! This is the most fun I've had online since I bought Half-Life. The net code is wonderful as I've had pings as low as 8ms on some servers. The CTF modes are an interesting since everyone is flipping (:o) , running off walls (:o), choking, pushing...ahhhhh... :evil:

So in short:

JKII singleplayer :cool:

Newman :

--------- POSSIBLE SPOILER -------------

Go into the big room behind you (from that screenshot) and go down the lift... you will get to a LOT of little rooms connected by gantrys... you have to go in each room and find the symbols that correspond to the code for the Rogue Squadron... be warned.. took me a while to work this out.. you have to jump over to other platforms so dont drop :)

-----------------------------------------

Hope that helps, Im stuck a bit further on from that, probably just something im missing somewhere.