Anyone have a scroll of resurrection to spare? I think my sub date is later than the cut off for the benefits of the mount/level 80 char/ect, but I'd still appreciate if someone can throw one my way.

Audio PM me your email I will send one

Installed ElvUI for my Death Knight and it seems okay. I have buttons at the side of the minimap I don't know how to change though.

Is there anyway to add steady shot (I know it's /cast steady shot) to this hunter macro?

/petattack

/cast Hunter's Mark

/startattack

If I replace /startattack with steady shot it does nothing, just keeps casting hunters mark each time I click it. If I add it after /startattack it does nothing either.

I want my pet to attack, a hunters mark to be cast and then steady shot to be cast.

edit: Ahh don't think it's possible due to global cooldowns.

/castsequence should help

This is the macro I use for my hunter.

Marksmanship Macro

/castsequence [mod]Aimed Shot;reset=target Serpent Sting,Hunter's Mark,null
/castsequence Steady Shot
/castsequence Kill Command,Chimera Shot,Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=120 Rapid Fire,Readiness,Chimera Shot,Chimera Shot,Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Shot
[/CODE]

Survival Macro

[CODE]
/castsequence [mod] Arcane Shot;reset=target Serpent Sting, Hunter's Mark,null
/castsequence Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=5 Kill Command,Explosive Shot,Explosive Shot
/castsequence Black Arrow
/castsequence Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Shot
/use 13
/use 14
[/CODE]

Each macro will use Serpent Sting then cast Hunter's Mark and go into the rotation. The initial two (ss/hm) are only cast once unless I switch targets. My pet automatically attacks the target once I start the macro, so there is no need for /petattack.

Just started playing again a couple of days ago, hadn't played since 4.1. Got back into it pretty quickly on my DK, decided to go level my archaeology and got the fossilized raptor and I got a souldrinker on my first normal DS so I'm pretty chuffed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a Scroll of Resurrection available? I haven't played in a while and would really like to experience the new content. PM me and TY!

Anyone kinda think the final Deathwing fight (Madness) is a bit lame for an end of expansion boss?

Not the most epic fight so far, Illidan and The Lich King were awesome compared to this :/

Anyone kinda think the final Deathwing fight (Madness) is a bit lame for an end of expansion boss?

Not the most epic fight so far, Illidan and The Lich King were awesome compared to this :/

So I never did his back part, as the LFR I joined was already at the final stage, but I really enjoyed the fight. Maybe doing Illidan at 80 had less of an impact on me but i was mainly just mad we killed him. I thought there were so many other ways that could have ended, like his freaking brother showing up, that I didn't like it. I do agree though that Arthas was way better, and as time moves up I like LK more and more for the story content that was delivered. On a recent alt I did all the quest in stormpike and loved the hell out of it as well as the major quest line in dragonblight and BT. Of course the intro cinematic will go down as my favorite for a long time as well.

Nothing will top Kil'Jaeden as an end of expansion boss. That fight was pure awesome and I still don't think any boss conveys the epicness of KJ.

Lich King wasn't a terrible end boss encounter. I'm a fan of Sunwell but I'll be the first to admit that from a 'health of the game' perspective the instance was flawed. Go back and look at posts from ~2008 and see how many people in this thread were able to actually see the second boss in the instance (never mind actually clear the place). I had a lot of fun there but it was a huge expense that was largely wasted on the top 0.5%.

Tier 11 was excellent - if you didn't get a chance to see it at an appropriate level of gear (and didn't get a chance to see the heroic 10m stuff, because some encounters were just better?more challenging, and more fun?on that size) you missed out on stuff that, at least in my opinion, sits beside Sunwell in terms of awesomeness (but did so without the class-stacking absurdity). Al'akir, Sinestra, or Twilight Council as the final boss would have been brilliant - I'd argue the later two are still harder than heroic madness (especially on 25m which is as big a joke at 0% as 10m is at 20%)

Tier 12 went to hell for me after the nerfs: the heroic bosses just aren't fun when they can't hurt you. Pre-nerf I think beth'tilac, alysrazor, and ragnaros were pretty solid. Rag was head-and-shoulders above the others but they were alright. Our very first domo kill we did "legitimately" (that is taking slashes then cat jumps, then more slashes) and that made the encounter pretty exciting. Our second kill we learned about the "no slashes" strategy and that kinda ruined it. Ragnaros as a final end boss for the expansion would have been brilliant.

Tier 13 was not great content. I blame LFR for giving us simple "A -> B -> A -> B" encounters that the random goons could complete without explanation. They couldn't give as an encounter like Twilight Council or Heroic Rag with multiple different phases and mechanics per encounter. They also couldn't give us "you need to trust a few people not to screw up" mechanics (like gong-clicking, or nef's pillar killing/interrupting) everything had to be bland. It's so dull, that even with the buff off nobody in my guild is enjoying the stuff - I can't even convince them to farm it in order to sell mounts (20k gold/hour/person and it's still not worth doing). IMO the best encounter in there are 10m hagara, 25m pre-nerf yorsahj (it's just a numbers check, the 10% HP nerf in december killed it), and gunship (either size).

If they'd have forced you to do heroic gunship while doing the achivement (no little circles hit the boat) the encounter would have been one of the best of this expansion, but they didn't so it was bad.

As someone who has had guild trouble(******* GMs, falling apart, just getting busy) I real like LFR. But they should have taken the time to make the non-lfr fights more complicated. I really liked working my way through T11 pre-nerfs even though I never did heroics. A lot of fights just had a lot going on that made then fun.

As someone who has had guild trouble(******* GMs, falling apart, just getting busy) I real like LFR. But they should have taken the time to make the non-lfr fights more complicated. I really liked working my way through T11 pre-nerfs even though I never did heroics. A lot of fights just had a lot going on that made then fun.

Yeah, I agree with ya. I played before the nerfs as well. Was annoying having people give me crap for playing as a frost mage, but they quickly shut up when they saw the level of control I brought to the fights. Cho'gall and Maloriak were my favorites in particular for that spec. :]

• 3 weeks later...

Time to resurrect this thread. :p

Touchy (evn on this forum) is raiding with my guild. Pretty cool actually. Hopefully we can down heroic spine now and madness shortly thereafter. :)

I have a few level 85 characters I play on a daily basis, but I don't know if maybe im getting burned out or not, I just dont find the fights really fun anymore. The past 5 days I have gotten more enjoyment out of farming herbs on my tauren druid, and playing the undercut game on the AH. Its quite funny actually, people always try to get me by a gold or two, and I just move all of my auctions around 20g lower than theirs is. So far, in 3 days (around an hour a day) I have earned close to 5000g from just farming Whiptail, and selling it for 25g a stack, Heartblossom form 50g a stack, and Volital Life's for 25g/10. This (for some stupid reason) is actually making me relax and calm down after work. And i'm making gold for MoP. In case anyone is wondering, my druid is on Stormreaver. It gets interesting on a pvp server trying to farm as well, but for the most part no one messes with you.

Adam's guild is very different from what I'm used to - it's fun, but probably not the sort of group I could see being my main group. The people are cool but the priorities are very different: I wouldn't last if I tried to main-raid there. Still, my guild is dead so helping some people finish up an expansion seems like a pretty good use of my gear. We've always more-or-less shut down between tiers or between expansions because for the most part we're only interested in raiding. Everyone's got more gold than god - they've seen all the content too. In the middle of a tier we can justify farming for 9 months by saying we're preparing for the race next tier - but at the end of an expansion that just isn't true.

I'm selling my last mount this week. I agreed to take cash-monies ($400) instead of gold to sell 2 madness titles + mount + gurglethurgle (if it dropped) to some healer priest and her warrior boyfriend. They were supposed to provide a 7/8h lockout and we'd just do a quick 25m kill to get them their stuff. They brought us a 10m lockout and then it kinda went down hill from there: 3 hours of wiping on platform 4 or head phase because we just couldn't carry 2 useless people on 10m. I'm tempted to return the money and just call it off: it was unbelievably demoralizing - to the point I'll probably not do that encounter again. I like the fact that I can pay for my play time by being "skilled" but sometimes it's just not worth it. $25 for 15 minutes of "fun" is a deal. $80 for 3-6+ hours of "work" is terrible.

If you guys think your real WoW players come play the real WoW not that new crap made by Blizzard 2.0!

Go here http://www.wow-one.com Download the vanilla client and jump on this server to play the realy World of Warcraft the way it was meant to be played lets see if you got what it takes to be a true WoW warrior!

No because this is illegal. Go read Wow`s TOS agreement.