Maybe a stupid quiz section??

Im tired of looking in the general disscussion and seeing quizzes about stuff I really dont care about...

Im thinking that making a section for dumb quizzes no one cares about might be a good idea, or maybe make a general poll section so all these little kids who want to make polls about how i like my steak cooked and have fun in that section.

:disappoin

Look we all sympathise with your pain, we really do...but if we were to do this, we could make forums for just about every other dumb thing on here too. Hey i know...How about "personalised forums"? That way, each member has their own forum, and they can post whatever crap they want? And the only people who have to put up with it, are themselves! What an idea. What do ya say!?:cheeky:

Originally posted by Keldyn

Look we all sympathise with your pain, we really do...but if we were to do this, we could make forums for just about every other dumb thing on here too. Hey i know...How about "personalised forums"? That way, each member has their own forum, and they can post whatever crap they want? And the only people who have to put up with it, are themselves! What an idea. What do ya say!?:cheeky:

Sounds perfect ;) , you can start by creating the "Dazzla" forum, I get to post my crap, opinions etc.

Sounds sweet Keldyn, why didn't anyone think of that before :D

Originally posted by Dazzla

Sounds perfect ;) , you can start by creating the "Dazzla" forum, I get to post my crap, opinions etc.

Sounds sweet Keldyn, why didn't anyone think of that before :D

Genius Dazzla...sheer genius....:p

Originally posted by Keldyn

Genius Dazzla...sheer genius....:p

What else could have come from my legendary/disturbed mind?

I'm gonna give my mind to medical science so they can study the wonder for centuries...