how did neowin fix?

Hey,

this question is mostly to the mods / admins

I remember a while ago, all vbulletin - based boards had a problem on mozilla that the posting box would appear too small.. This is the same on other vbulletin boards i visit, but it is fixed on neowin.. I just wanted to know how you guys did it, like what part you edited

Thanks in advance,

Blackwar ;)

The reply form must have been fixed for Mozilla in the latest version of vBulletin (or it could have been reported to bugzilla). Although, Redmak might know more about this. :ponder:

Originally posted by aco

The reply form must have been fixed for Mozilla in the latest version of vBulletin (or it could have been reported to bugzilla). Although, Redmak might know more about this. :ponder:

nope.. it is not either of those because another vbulletin forum i visit still has the small posting window problem :ermm:

Vbulletin has an option for that, I guess I used that one. Don't remember really, I change many things.

Textarea Widths

Due to differences in the way that different browsers interpret the cols="xx" attribute for a

Originally posted by Redmak

Vbulletin has an option for that, I guess I used that one. Don't remember really, I change many things.

Hey, thanks for the info :)

although i looked around in the admin CP of vbulletin and can't find that option.. If you don't mind, can you tell me which category it is in?

Thanks in advance,

Blackwar

It's in the style properties, all the way at the bottom.

Admin => (styles) modify => properties

Originally posted by Redmak

It's in the style properties, all the way at the bottom.

Admin => (styles) modify => properties

Thanks Redmak :)