Size of the Neowin database...?

Hey guys, just by curiosity, sum1 can tell me how big (mb? gigs?) is the Neowin MySQL database? Man, it must be BIG! :)

i believe it was 75meg last I heard, but we had it up to 300meg or something at one point. Wait until Redmak strolls in, he'll know for sure...

it used to be 350mb+ with the attachments in, it is quite small i agree, but then again most of the posts/news comments are not that big either

tingle

are we acutally storing news posts and comments under the same db or is it something separate?

/me needs ftp.neowin.net access. ;)

Originally posted by timdorr

are we acutally storing news posts and comments under the same db or is it something separate?

/me needs ftp.neowin.net access. ;)

try putting

ftp.neowin.net 209.51.131.220

in your HOSTS file...

dont know what that last post was about :s

anyone can access ftp.neowin.net, the question is does anyone know the password! (only very few people is the answer to that question)

That post was for timdorr. Hopefully, he should reconise that IP as that of timdorr.com which also has FTP access, and he has a username/password for!

hehe, yes, I have the u/p. also note: ftp.timdorr.com != www.timdorr.com :D

oh, and I want to know what that password is ;) My coding skills may be of some help, and I, at the very least, want to see Tingle's scripting skillz ;D