Shogo?

I remember about a year or 2 ago I went to a computer camp (shut up, I needed to learn C++) and there we got the privelage to test a new computer game called "Shogo" (well, pronounced "Shogo"). It was a FPS and supposedly if you play it for more than like 10 mins, something about the sky will start to fry the front of your brain. Anywho, I was wondering, did this ever make it out onto the market?

I still have it too! Shogo: Mobile armor division.

A great game. One of the first great FPS's for me. Just never got the attention it deserved. Check it out dude, im sure you can buy it really cheap these days/

I picked up a copy (sans manual) for $10 at walmart. The cool thing is that it was a double pack with Septerra Core, another cool game! How awesome is that!?

~havyn

It wasn't bad. Got it for like $10 bucks or something a year or two ago from my friend who complained that it lagged on his Voodoo 3. Played it through and then threw it with the pile. Waitin' on a new comp so I can install all my games on. Startin' from Quake to MOHAA. And no, Quake wasn't my first game. My first game was Commander Keen, which kicked ass....too bad I don't have it anymore.