ARPING for Windows

Is there an ARPPING utility for Windows operating systems? I do use it on my Linux box, but can't seem to find this utility for Windows.

Thanks

Thanks a lot. Net Scan tools seems OK.

For those who want to know the ARPING command under Linux, here are the parametrs of the command:

Usage: arping [-fqbDUAV] [-c count] [-w timeout] [-I device] [-s source] destination

-f : quit on first reply

-q : be quiet

-b : keep broadcasting, don't go unicast

-D : duplicate address detection mode

-U : Unsolicited ARP mode, update your neighbours

-A : ARP answer mode, update your neighbours

-V : print version and exit

-c count : how many packets to send

-w timeout : how long to wait for a reply

-I device : which ethernet device to use (eth0)

-s source : source ip address

destination : ask for what ip address

Couple other options for you - since I KNOW how it is to be without your tools you have come accustom too ;)

If your stuck on a windows box, and can not shell out to a machine that has access to your local network - with some real tools on it (ie a full blown nix or linux) - there is always cygwin or colinux, easy to setup -- shoot colinux you can run a full version of say fedora or debian or gentoo, etc.. in a window on the windows box your stuck working with ;)

hint: Quite a few tools will fit on a usb key drive, put cygwin on it -- with the tools you need - and will have access to all your tools, even if your stuck using a windows box ;) Worse case - get a bigger usb pendrive, or carry a live CD and boot with the OS you want ;)

If I were stuck without access to some real tools - as it seems you are, grab a copy of cygwin - and just compile whatever tools your needing, your arping is not available as a cygwin package as of yet --- we need to fix that ;) But you could grab source for 2.05 and compile it yourself -- http://www.habets.pp.se/synscan/programs.php?prog=arping