Show your browser layout

Getting to love australis :D

~snip~

Can you share userstyle, I am using your provided on in Meet Firefox Next thread, is it updated one or not?

Can you share userstyle, I am using your provided on in Meet Firefox Next thread, is it updated one or not?

Made some tweaks, updating it now! :)

Omg, eye see that most of you use Firefox, but that isn't the best browser if you love the fox.. it is Either Waterfox of Pale Moon :). I use Opera 12.16 standard layout with ~30+ speeddial snappies :P.

Omg, eye see that most of you use Firefox, but that isn't the best browser if you love the fox.. it is Either Waterfox of Pale Moon :). I use Opera 12.16 standard layout with ~30+ speeddial snappies :p.

I personally use IE11, Mozilla Nightly, Chromium 33 sanpshots, Midori (for testing based on WebkitGTK). We use collection..

I personally use IE11, Mozilla Nightly, Chromium 33 sanpshots, Midori (for testing based on WebkitGTK). We use collection..)

I have IE11 for Win7 to :) but many addons don't support that browser.. like BankID (it's a bank login program in Sweden witch you also can use to login to the pharmacy etc to).

i have been away from the browser customizing scene for too long :ike:

firefox1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice and clean...

That's a huge waste of vertical screen real estate. You're better off with the taskbar to the left (and preferably a browser that doesn't just leave a gigantic empty blue bar instead of something compact).

• 3 weeks later...

That's a huge waste of vertical screen real estate. You're better off with the taskbar to the left (and preferably a browser that doesn't just leave a gigantic empty blue bar instead of something compact).

You're worringly obsesses with a blue title bar. That's not really a huge waste. And a taskbar is functional, so also not wasted.

OK. Now I am up-to-date. ehh.. (Updating from ff 3.6! Yeah, it was a big jump. A lots of things changed since in ff :( but now i can live with that because i modded almost everything)

post-111072-0-29478400-1388785607.png

You're worringly obsesses with a blue title bar. That's not really a huge waste. And a taskbar is functional, so also not wasted.

Looks like IE with the title bar + address bar takes about the same vertical space as Chrome's tabs + address bar. Unless you put IE's tabs on a separate row from the address bar... There are some people who like to keep 40 tabs open at a time. I always thought that was a sloppy way of browsing, but everyone has their preference.

I don't have Chrome installed to measure the number of pixels, but maybe someone could do that.

Woah, I still want to smack people for using IE even though I know hasn't sucked in a long while. Reputation and prejudice really does live forever.

• 2 weeks later...