Show your browser layout

browser.png

Firefox Nightly 15a1.

I ran into problems with my Chrome install so I moved to Firefox. Unfortunately I couldn't handle the lack of Chrome interface, so I made Firefox into Chrome.

Pretty happy with the result.

Just about the very last thing I care about is what my browsers look like! Just so happen to be using IE9 on this screen shot and haven't done a darn thing to it except make the menu bar show up!

Personally,

Tweaking the appearance of almost anything on the computer is a waste of time and usually leads to issues that make people say something "Huh! WTF happened to my s**t"

Man! This is one old a** topic!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished this, it's a custom modification of Speed Dial 2 for Google Chrome, the images were all created by me from scratch which is why it took so damn long.. there used to be a site that had millions of website logos but I can't seem to find it so I decided to create my own.

swVVq.jpg

• Like 2

^ That UI looks like vomit! how could you use it? Your retinas must be fried.

Light Aqua & Light yellow on wood?.. WHAT!.. JESUS H CHRIST... A designers nightmare.

• Like 3

^ That UI looks like vomit! how could you use it? Your retinas must be fried.

Light Aqua & Light yellow on wood?.. WHAT!.. JESUS H CHRIST... A designers nightmare.

I have seen worse.

More than half of this thread consists of dragon0823's horrible screenshots... Sorry man, but they really are horrible.

Safari 6 on OSX 10.8 DP4

I keep it clean, I don't use bookmarks bar, I use top sites instead.

post-225814-0-53316700-1341603735_thumb.

I see your your Firefox and I raise you SlimBrowser.

v5VgX.png

There is only one proper response to this. Ladies, gentlemen and hermaphrodites, I present to you: Crazy Browser. With the Colin-UK seal of approval.

crazy.png

There is only one proper response to this. Ladies, gentlemen and hermaphrodites, I present to you: Crazy Browser. With the Colin-UK seal of approval.

Don't make make me install 50 toolbars to win. :angry:

There used to be a site that had millions of website logos but I can't seem to find it so I decided to create my own.

I know the one. Userlogos.org, right? I tried going there just now and got a 403 error. Hopefully it's a server issue and the site isn't gone because it had a surprisingly large and dedicated community built around it.

My browser layout is about as simple as they come. I'm using Chrome 21 and have a bookmarks toolbar for my most visited websites. My primary monitor has a resolution of 2560x1600, so websites can appear pretty small when viewed at that resolution (typically I have two browser windows snapped side-by-side).

Desktop:

browserux.jpg

Metro:

browsermetro.jpg

Yes, I'm using a pretty old build of Firefox and yes, I'm still stuck with Windows Vista. The former fits my needs and I don't want/have the time to upgrade, the latter is a pain in the ass that I hope to replace with Windows 7 asap. And yes: I don't give a single **** about "design" or "innovation" on web browser UI and such mundane stuff: I have work to do, not fancy HTML5 effects to howl at during a full moon night :-P

post-431104-0-83594600-1342044108_thumb.

Firefox 14 on Windows 7.. I prefer the classic layout myself.. been using a similar layout since the old Netscape days, just feels right. Cropped from three screens and scaled down a bit.

browsero.png