how much could I sell my gamecube for?

I'm thinking of selling my gamecube and gettings an xbox. My gamecube is in great condition, I put it back in the case everytime im done with it :p and I have star wars rouge squadron with it. I know it just dropped in price. Anyone know how much it is now, in Canadian? How much could I sell mine for with the game, ive had it for 4 months.

I'd say around 100-110, that's a pretty good price, as long as you're including everything that came with it. You could sell the game seprately for around 30$

I sold my Gamecube + 5 games & my GBA + 3 games and only got $210 for all of it, and that was *before* the price drop. But, I sold my stuff to a used games store, so you might be able to get more from selling it to someone you know that doesn't know any better.

i work at a babbage's store.

we take back the gc's for $70 in store credit if I remember correctly. Games vary on age and popularity.

don't expect much. even an xbox fetches under 150 now... :/

wow! $100 is very cheap! i'd buy that if i live in canada!

anybody knows any second hand store in melbourne selling cheap gamecube?

Originally posted by neos

I'm thinking of selling my gamecube and gettings an xbox. My gamecube is in great condition, I put it back in the case everytime im done with it :p and I have star wars rouge squadron with it. I know it just dropped in price. Anyone know how much it is now, in Canadian? How much could I sell mine for with the game, ive had it for 4 months.

I see you are moving away from the dark side, im happy for you

Originally posted by Rudy

why sell ur gamecube...thats just plain stupid,,,

I believe he stated multiple times that he wanted an XBOX? A blatent reason why :knocked:

Originally posted by Phil Gates

how about sell the game cube for over 70 usd, buy a PS2, and wait for Xbox to end like Dreamcast did ;)

lol :evil:

Sell your Gamecube?!?! Are you crazy?!?! I was at E3 this year and now more then ever is the best time to own a Gamecube. Metroid, Star Fox, F-Zero, Mario, Zelda. I played thru the entire Metroid demo at E3 and it was a pure dream.

There were a few good games for the XBox at E3, but nothing as innovative or fun to play like the Gamecube games. But I do like the new Controller S, its much better then the orginal BRICK controller.

BTW, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy. I also own a PS2 as well and can't wait for the awesome games like Contra-Shattered Soldiers and Z.O.E. 2 to come out.

Why are you trading down? Keep the Gamecube. From what I have read, Nintendo pretty much took E3. PS2 close second and xbox lagging.

If anything, grab a PS2. Even so, if xbox continutes to do badly (which it very well could), the price will probably be dropping again eventually. If xbox is going to stay competitive, they are gonna have to either drop it, or lower the price. Course MS will be losing even more cash then.

Gotta go with what Phil Gates said. He is wise beyond his years.

Originally posted by unsanity

90$ for the console and about 20ish for the games :)

thats what i was thinking, +20 for shipping

Originally posted by neos

the game alone is that much, you cant be serious :s

i dont think he can be. I just looked up the price of a new gamecube. they're selling for $229.99 at Futureshop. I'd expect that even though you have a used system, its only been 4 months, and its in great condition..I'd ask $150 for the system.. maybe $40 for the game. Because SOMEONE will buy it for this much! Its only 4 months old! And you're selling $80 bux cheaper than a new one. Someone who wants a GC will buy it.

(this is all Canadian dollars)