Parsing Error's Occuring

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/neowin/public_html/comments.php on line 568

just started getting these message when trying to post comments off the front page.

-xStainDx

erm- theres a few forum issues dude- just give it time.

btw- rm

Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 21 in /home/neowin/public_html/bboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

i'm getting:

Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 24 in /home/neowin/public_html/bboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

now, i previewed my post, and got:

Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 18 in /home/neowin/public_html/bboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

P.S. for me, the smilies are gone to the right when you post

i hope everything's ok...

I'm getting

Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 26 in /home/neowin/public_html/bboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

Hope its not too big a problem

mr magoo is right, redmak upgraded the forums, thats what the Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 21 in /home/neowin/public_html/bboard/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187 error was about.

Not sure about the comments one, i did update it earlier so you may have got that error in the second i was uploading, let us know if there are any more problems, along with how to reproduce them

tingle