PSP 1.5 Hacked

do some psp games automaticly udate the firmware when you run the game for the first time, or does it prompt you before it updates the firmware if it needs too?

586818199[/snapback]

It prompts, at least with Liberty City Stories, and then there is an option to upgrade your firmware just below the UMD game selection.

ok i must be sniffing some serious crack, because i'm using snes9xTYL-0.2c on the PSP and can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the configuration menu so I can set the frame skip, i've tried like every button, any help would be great thanx

ok i must be sniffing some serious crack, because i'm using snes9xTYL-0.2c on the PSP and can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the configuration menu so I can set the frame skip, i've tried like every button, any help would be great thanx

586819333[/snapback]

I believe it's left analog.

Are there any games for the PSP that you can play Online? I mean connect to the internet and play with other people from around the world like the DS. I know of XLink, I have my Linksys router flashed to work with my XBox so I don't want to flash that for my PSP.

Wipeout Pure.

Seen as we're on the topic of emulation...is there ANY SNES emu out there that runs at full speed/which is the best SNES emu? TIA :)

586819375[/snapback]

I believe it's left analog.

586819349[/snapback]

weeeeeelll i'll be god damned, I always thought that was a speaker lol

Thanx by the way I had to look it up to find out which button it was

weeeeeelll i'll be god damned, I always thought that was a speaker lol

Thanx by the way I had to look it up to find out which button it was

586819574[/snapback]

lol, i still laugh every time i hear that :p

• 4 weeks later...