PSP 1.5 Hacked

Alpha I don't know what I even bother :D. I got all psyched because I just find out about it, yet come to find that you ahve already beat me again! I was suprised to see this out so early but good for all of us 1.5 users.

great day for 1.5 users!

now i don't have to worry about scratching any of my UMDs anymore (well, not scratching them any worse than they already are...)

BroChaos do we even want to know how bad yours are scratched? Also didn't post this earlier but did anybody read anything on future updates or when they might come? I know it's a lot to ask for such a great feat but somebody's got to ask might as well be me :D

Ok, in no way am I asking for links to isos, but can anyone tell me a way to BACKUP my own games. How do I create an iso from my UMDs? This isnt agains the rules is it?

whats a gp32?

yes, this is a great week.  i feel bad for all the people that upgraded to 2.0...

586316275[/snapback]

I only pretend to fell bad :rofl:

Can you really ask for more in a week of psp development? I mean an iso loader and now a fully working snes emulater, can they add anything else to top themselves?

Can you really ask for more in a week of psp development? I mean an iso loader and now a fully working snes emulater, can they add anything else to top themselves?

586317338[/snapback]

An even better Genesis emu ;)

in my dream world, all these guys would work together, instead of on their own fighting for fame. that way we could have a sweet iso loader, and ALL emus would run like the latest SNES. you kinda feel bad for guys like "Y" though, who had the most popular and successfull snes emulator this whole time, and then bam, now nobody cares about his project anymore.

Seems like PS2NFO has posted some "ripkits" that remove dummy files bringing iso files down several hundred megs. One person had compilied a list of things that let's anybody repack their iso files to remove dummy files but for the novice and or lazy user just wait for the individual ripkits being posted.

Yeah Brochaos wouldn't it just suck to be the center of attention but then be overthrown completely like that? This YoYo guy really game out with a decent release, even though it is bugged. Some people are saying, "oh yoyo's new emu is so buggy, I can't use it, I'm going back to Y's". Who honestly would go back to Y's after the strides this guy has been making. If he follows up with a good update how can he go wrong?

Well guys, out of the 3 sites that I check for psp news, ps2nfo had another big development while pspupdates fails to mention the iso shrinker at all (piracy reasons)? I know they have had some bad publicity but I thought an app like this would come out soon after they released the 5 game one. If anybody already has this please post how much the new 1.0 shrinker reduced ur iso's by.

great day for 1.5 users!

now i don't have to worry about scratching any of my UMDs anymore (well, not scratching them any worse than they already are...)

586311237[/snapback]

Well, It surely is a great day for psp pirates. If you think about it carefully though, people who actually buy their games are the ones who are suffering because if the publishers lose too much money from piracy, less games will be made.

The fast-loader program works great, and so does the umd shrinker.

Well, It surely is a great day for psp pirates.  If you think about it carefully though, people who actually buy their games are the ones who are suffering because if the publishers lose too much money from piracy, less games will be made.

The fast-loader program works great, and so does the umd shrinker.

586343450[/snapback]

not only for pirates, i mean i can play Untold Legends on the UMD and wait around 40-45 sec for the game to load or play it from my 1gb ms card and wait max 7sec......hmmmmm