We want flash signatures!!

If you are willing to personally pay for every member joining Neowin to have a broadband connection so they can experience the flash sigs over and over on every single forum page, I'm sure Neobond will work something out.

Originally posted by VaxoP

We want flash signatures!!

No we don't!

Like we don't already have a bandwidth problem.

ahh, I think the 50K plus ones are enough already, I can't stand flash sites anyways.

Great, now we get to see the girls you jack off to in flash now lol

Originally posted by username

ahh, I think the 50K plus ones are enough already, I can't stand flash sites anyways.

Great, now we get to see the girls you jack off to in flash now lol

LOL

not a good idea at all! as stated in a previous post by Cara we already have a bandwidth prob and it wouldn't be nice for 56k users

umm.. flash signatures are SMALL - most of the time they are the same size as most images.

we can set a rule on how big the flash can be, no sound etc, just like how theres rules on how big pictures can be..

Originally posted by shockz

I once heard of a guy that had a seizure from a flash sig... so you can add dangerous to the list too. ;)

Yes. Tis true. You can blame Timdorr for that one.;)

Originally posted by shockz

I once heard of a guy that had a seizure from a flash sig... so you can add dangerous to the list too. ;)

LOL

who likes flash anyways?

Originally posted by Keldyn

Ouch. In one fell swoop Cara denounces millions of loyal flash lovers worldwide.:p

*chuckles* I'm in a mood tonight. ;) Sorry.

And to answer the unasked question, I've used flash 2 times...once to create a 'Hello World' flash movie...the second time was to demonstrate to a design client why he shouldn't use flash. ;)

:evil:

I wouldn't mide em but there will always be those 1000 members who ruin the priv's had have something nasty or have some stupid ass music or sounds playing in em.

geez wtf are you guys talking about?

flash is design, art, beauty at its finest on the net. if you think that n00bs are going to be posting ugly ass flashes, then youre wrong.. n00bs wont even know how to save a swf file.

ive seen several forums that allow flash.. they load fast (flash sigs are usually 15k), look awesome and never has there been weirdos posting stupid flash movies