670 soldiers who died in the Iraq War

I'm glad we saved a country

586303192[/snapback]

saved a country? I think thats a rather, dare I say, 'pompous', appraisal of the situation....

The only regret i have about the war is, so many people werent ready for it, which is a shame because we cant except to live in this hippy life forever. Times have changed and affirmative action was taken, and made us stronger, and will make iraqs people stronger.

I'm glad we saved a country, its no different than giving blood, or hair, or making medicines

586303192[/snapback]

Your comparison states that you have never seen war,let alone participated or ever where in the army.

It is soooooooo easy to sit behind a keyboard with mom cooking downstairs and spill this.

Tell it to the families who lost their loved ones it made them stronger.

And for what so we can pump their oil,and abuse their people the same way or worse (abu graib prison) as their dictator.

After we make them rape eachother and put the dogs on them,yes they will be stronger,but stronger to resist.

If you are ready for war,go and enlist,and send us pictures when you return without bodyparts,with x syndrome,impotent,and end up in a va hospital ****in in your bed,while your pre$ident speaks from the tv how brave you are.

You listen to me, war isnt supposed to be sugar-coated, alright?

Contrary to what mommy and daddy told you, his war isnt for oil, and that fact can be proven

The families who lost soldiers will feel the pain like we all do, it saddens me that another soldier has died, but it also gives me hope. And it gives the families hope too, that their son or daughter faught againt evil, and died bravely.

What happened with prisoner abuse was obviously a case of mental beakdown, the chemical in their heads that usually tells them to do no harm, misfired and they tortured Iraqis. They were and should be punished.

You dont know how cowardess that last commen sounded by the way. #1, just beause war is the pitts, and people die, doesnt mean we should just stop fighting. #2, I'm only 16, so unless you would like to have the draft back, then im not going anywhere for a while. I may not want to be in the army when i grow up, but i do want to be in the FBI, and defend our borders language and culture from terrorists who hit home.

Well the main difference between the war in Iraq and giving blood is more often than not 1700+ US soldiers don't die most times I give blood.

586305707[/snapback]

The US isnt the only one in this battle. And the comparison i was trying to make was that, we're doing a good cause by removing the swamps of evil out of IRAQ.

I find that personally, a terrible thing to say. I probaby have more knowlegde or politics than most people my age and some adults. I'm not old and wise, but i still deman to be taken like an adult if we are going to discuss political issues.

Or is that too much to ask from you?

Point is "You have never seen,been,or participated in any form of military operation,service,conflict,or anything whatsoever.

You have and i respect your opinion,but you have to admit,with that age and without the experience,and believe me when i say unformed opinion,and probably single sided view of things,you do not have the subjective perspective to the government and foreign affair issues.

It is good to support what you think is right,but it is not good to believe everything you hear.

No one is right in the political issues,everything is a mixture of compromises and sacrifices.

Have a nice day.

Point is "You have never seen,been,or participated in any form of military operation,service,conflict,or anything whatsoever.

You have and i respect your opinion,but you have to admit,with that age and without the experience,and believe me when i say unformed opinion,and probably single sided view of things,you do not have the subjective perspective to the government and foreign affair issues.

It is good to support what you think is right,but it is not good to believe everything you hear.

No one is right in the political issues,everything is a mixture of compromises and sacrifices.

Have a nice day.

586306953[/snapback]

I have never been or participated in any form of military operation myself and I'm 24. That doesn't mean I can't talk about what I feel is right or wrong. I find it good that, at least, at 16 he/she has some opinion. Some 16 year olds are probably playing games or worrying about other things.

That's true...but if you read most of these posts in this RWI section,you will see how many people actually believe what they hear and see...it's a shame really.

rip to those dying fighting terrorists. i don't want to sound like a unsenstive loser but common, 670 isn't that many when you compare to any other war. how many people did hitler or stalin kill? and saddam?

Because it was posted on Micheal Moore's website a while back.  It was his picture.  Does that answer your question?

586290466[/snapback]

What were to happen if Saddam killed over a 100,000 US civilians? What would you call him? A tyrant and genocidal maniac?