Lmfao!!!

I guess its related to my "Stupidity" thread, coz it's closed too. Prolly one of the kiddies felt offended by the truth.

Still, I expected that tho, but earlier than now. Seemed to have happened on my way home. Coz I checked this site before I left work and there wasn't anything yet.

--edit--

?!?

Sep 2001? LOL! Wow!

No idea, I just logged onto IRC and some pal told me someone would post crap under the nick "Tom Servo sucks". But he is banned already and his posts deleted. Wanna know tho what happened...

I can remember when we banned this guy. Don't know why he signed up though, it was something about someone being offended that's true.

Originally posted by Tom Servo

I guess its related to my "Stupidity" thread, coz it's closed too. Prolly one of the kiddies felt offended by the truth.

Still, I expected that tho, but earlier than now. Seemed to have happened on my way home. Coz I checked this site before I left work and there wasn't anything yet.

--edit--

?!?

Sep 2001? LOL! Wow!

Where's this "stupidity" thread? I'd be interested in reading it.

lol. atleast I don't have anything like that.

I have people with names close to mine like shock85, shocka, and shockstunna. Atleast it hasn't got confusing for me... yet

I think I banned him soon after he joined. Must have been back around September last year I searched for "sucks" and that user came up. I didn't think you'd ever find out. :D

Well either he posted yesterday or someone bumped an old thread. Coz someone on IRC meant "Heh someone posts using 'Tom Servo sucks'!!".

No idea :D

Originally posted by azazel-

Where's this "stupidity" thread? I'd be interested in reading it.

it was closed, dunno if it was deleted tho