Venezuala Plane Crash

Venezuela plane crash kills 160 after both its engines failed, killing all 160 onboard - what is the chance of that. My condolences are with the families of those.

On a slightly different note - is it just me, or are we seeing a hell of a lot more plane crashes recently??

:( The McDonnell Douglas MD-82 was en route from Panama to Martinique when its pilot reported trouble with both engines to Caracas' air control tower at around 3 a.m., said Francisco Paz, president of the National Aviation Institute.

not sure abt the 5th...but this month...there has been way too many....i am starting to think if there something that we dont see and dont understand....

this has happened b4....where one plane crashes...and you start hearing abt more all around the world.....

not sure abt the 5th...but this month...there has been way too many....i am starting to think if there something that we dont see and dont understand....

this has happened b4....where one plane crashes...and you start hearing abt more all around the world.....

586385573[/snapback]

yeah, its the same with busses and everything, i'm allways waiting a few months to enter a plane when one crashed :ninja:

yeah, its the same with busses and everything, i'm allways waiting a few months to enter a plane when one crashed :ninja:

586385672[/snapback]

I would get on plane anytime. If they told me to fly right after they flew into World Trade Center, I would have.

yeah people seem to think that it is scary in some way i dont get that, its SO much safer in the plane than in your house. i enjoy my time in planes because i know my chances of dying a drastically reduced during the period while im in the plane :)

im not sure about 5 i remember 4 though....

another one! my god when will it stop, like creamhackered said there must be a conspiracy or armageddon  :(

586385761[/snapback]

hmm, it wasnt cream that said it, it was a "" from Hani

All this doesn't boad well for the 'infallible' nature of Fly-by-Wire technology. This certainly has been an aweful month for the reliability of commerical passenger aircraft. It is all bit worrying...

Wow... another one!  I thought flying was the safest means to travel!

586385801[/snapback]

if you would count all teh car accidents :p in my place 6000 in one year (but its a city) so yeah its the safest, but the safest doesnt make something safe :p

Considering what Venezuala's president is saying about the US I don't pity anyone on the plane except the children.

586385797[/snapback]

it was a columbian flight

IMO if you have the news or some TV show aired to millions of people about Armageddon with all the thing that have been happening then you have millions of brains expecting something else to happen. As most of us know our subconscious is a strange thing and well I think manifesting things like this are easy when you have some many brains working on it.

It's the same with God I think. It does not matter if God didn't create the earth and so on because so many people truly believe it that he does exist that he does and all we have to do is believe and a heaven will be waiting for us.

Anyway this just seems logic to me, sorry if I hijacked the thread.

Considering what Venezuala's president is saying about the US I don't pity anyone on the plane except the children.

586385797[/snapback]

first that was a colombia airplane, with martinica's ppl in there

would you like an US airplane crashes b/c your SO BRIGHT president say something about a country? :crazy:

It doesn't look like it is right now.

586386788[/snapback]

to be honest... it probably isn't a sudden increase of crashing plains... its probavly just people are more aware of it for some reason or rather..

we arn't looking at train crashes now are we?.. theres probably hundreds of them this past year, yet no one starts worrying about 'armegeddon' or whatever.