Pee runs a battery

Wouldn't the urine need a way to get into the battery?

586413846[/snapback]

Uhmm.. lol sorry didn?t think of that. Anyways urine may smell but its still sterile, so sterile in fact you could drink it.:blush:h:

Uhmm.. lol sorry didn?t think of that. Anyways urine may smell but its still sterile, so sterile in fact you could drink it.&nbsp:blush:h:

586413848[/snapback]

Pee is sterile?

Isn't it all the toxic residu your body emits?

nerd free news, members metropolis

but there are differend members in every forum so dont care here they didnt read it yet :rofl:

586413900[/snapback]

Woops sorry... :blush:

Pee is sterile?

Isn't it all the toxic residu your body emits?

586413898[/snapback]

Its actually true, yes its your bodies waste products granted, however it is still very clean and YES you can drink it, but it can only go through your system twice then someone else has to drink it :p its a good way survive in the desert if you can't find water.

No i haven't tried it myself but I do know an ex soldier who has after getting caught in the desert in the first gulf war :p

Its actually true, yes its your bodies waste products granted, however it is still very clean and YES you can drink it, but it can only go through your system twice then someone else has to drink it :p its a good way survive in the desert if you can't find water.

No i haven't tried it myself but I do know an ex soldier who has after getting caught in the desert in the first gulf war :p

586414183[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up coz I have done it before. But not because I was in the desert or anything... I just do it because I like the taste...

Thanks for clearing that up coz I have done it before. But not because I was in the desert or anything... I just do it because I like the taste...

Does it taste like a banna? ;)

(in a British accent) Fascinating! If they find a solution for the smell and to change it into car batteries, then we'd have 100% electric cars. To recharge it, just "pee" in it. Then we won't have to pay so high for gas...or even have to pay for gas at all! :D

586386775[/snapback]

they will prob make us pay a pee tax.