82 Year old Labour heckler dived on

I can't believe how much free speech is going down the drain!

Article

It was obvious that Labour had been staging there photo opportunites with the 'public' during the elcetion campaign, but man handling an 82 year old man because he said one word is almost as bad as a conference in communist China!!!!

He might have been a terrorist!

j/k

That is messed up. It's kind of like when they arrested that guy for telling Cheney to go f*** himself during a press conference. Did they arrest Cheney for saying it in congress? Nope.

Or how about how the west is trying to spread freedom and liberty and then companies participate in censoring and government control in China. Technology and the web should be the ultimate way to spread freedom and free speech but I guess the almighty dollar trumps all of that. It certainly has absolute power over our government and politicians.

Or how about how the west is trying to spread freedom and liberty and then companies participate in censoring and government control in China.  Technology and the web should be the ultimate way to spread freedom and free speech but I guess the almighty dollar trumps all of that.  It certainly has absolute power over our government and politicians.

586591103[/snapback]

Blair maybe be trying to spread it elsewhere, but hes taking it from us every day. Everytime someone says something now about a religion (read: muslim) there a terror suspect or hauled off. I hope the people put Labour where they belong in the next election, with no seats.

Free Speech and Heckling is completely different. He was not dived on, just forcibly removed when he would not leave voluntarily.

It is hardly a case of free speech as when you have a work conference, are you allowed to shout out abuse? I seriously doubt it, this is no different.

Plus, heckling is for morons.

Free Speech and Heckling is completely different. He was not dived on, just forcibly removed when he would not leave voluntarily.

It is hardly a case of free speech as when you have a work conference, are you allowed to shout out abuse? I seriously doubt it, this is no different.

586591306[/snapback]

The guy offered to walk out as mentioned in this article because of his old age. Quite frankly heckling should be expected in politics, especially after all Straw and Labour have done to kill Britain. Its almost like nazism stopping people from heckling in public.

586591306[/snapback]

If you look at our parliament you hear people objecting all the time, the point was this was a conference that was being filmed for the public so the objection was to someone not being a part of the party pantomime.

As for whether he was dived on or forcilby removed he's an 82 year old man, this wsa out of order. Even more so that someone who questioned the force used was also dragged out over chairs and feared for his own safety until they met up with the police.

For those that did not see this:

Video Link

586591406[/snapback]

The way they treated that 82 year old man is disgusting, its a sign of a party that cannot accept critizism. Perhaps they should pull their fingers out their arse, stop making stuff up on the spot and lying, and start actually doing something.

The way they treated that 82 year old man is disgusting, its a sign of a party that cannot accept critizism. Perhaps they should pull their fingers out their arse, stop making stuff up on the spot and lying, and start actually doing something.

586591449[/snapback]

Oh, they are aren't they? Changing school dinners to something healthy, by next September I heard on the radio this morning.........then within 3 years on the news this evening. That's of course 'if' they can sort out the funding as was also mentioned this evening.

It's all BS, the only good thing is it shows more and more.

The guy offered to walk out as mentioned in this article because of his old age. Quite frankly heckling should be expected in politics, especially after all Straw and Labour have done to kill Britain. Its almost like nazism stopping people from heckling in public.

586591370[/snapback]

Without insulting you...thats a very ignorant statement to make. I'm guessing you have no clue about history. Or society if you think thats nazism.

586591370[/snapback]

Dude, the country is in a better shape now than it has ever been under the Tories.

It is hardly "Nazi England". I would like you to show me some examples of "Nazism" in this country, as they way you said it implies it is something of the norm.

Dude, the country is in a better shape now than it has ever been under the Tories.

It is hardly "Nazi England". I would like you to show me some examples of "Nazism" in this country, as they way you said it implies it is something of the norm.

586591502[/snapback]

I think he just showed you son.

I think he just showed you son.

586591508[/snapback]

Just incase you missed it, I said norm. Which means I want numerous examples of Nazism in this country. So as to prove that his theory that we live in some kind of Nazi state on a daily basis.

Oh, they are aren't they?  Changing school dinners to something healthy, by next September I heard on the radio this morning.........then within 3 years on the news this evening.  That's of course 'if' they can sort out the funding as was also mentioned this evening.

It's all BS, the only good thing is it shows more and more.

586591470[/snapback]

They constantly need funds, they need to waste less, not take more. I could spend all day picking their faults, but its only because they do lots of talking and little of the real work called doing.

Without insulting you...thats a very ignorant statement to make. I'm guessing you have no clue about history. Or society if you think thats nazism.

I wasnt being literal, and I know plenty about history thanks. :)

586591502[/snapback]

Labour are the worst party ever to run Britain.

It was an exaggerated comparison, but I'm guessing you already knew that. By asking me to prove it, it was your one-up so to speak. ;)

Labour are the worst party ever to run Britain.

586591554[/snapback]

HAHAHA, dude that is the funniest thing I have heard today.

I think the majority would agree that Maggie Thatchers reign was far worse. Huge miners strikes and the selling of school land to private developers are just some of the bad thins she did.

HAHAHA, dude that is the funniest thing I have heard today.

I think the majority would agree that Maggie Thatchers reign was far worse. Huge miners strikes and the selling of school land to private developers are just some of the bad thins she did.

586591562[/snapback]

No party is perfect, but I would much rather any party run Britain than Labour. I'm sick of the spin and bull every week. Every day theres a "bold reform"; please, if you listen to Blair he sounds like hes captain of the Enterprise boldly going where no politician has gone before. Look at him and you'll notice you can see right through him. The real "bold reform" Britain needs is a change of government, and a huge serving of common sense.

The Tories can't even sort their own party out, let alone the UK. The Lib Dems have about three policies, they can't be taken seriously for office.

These bold reforms are Labour trying to coe with the mess the Tories left them in back in 1997. Yes, we still suffer! All the Tories do is moan in Parliament about anything and everything, yet they voted in favour of such laws that needed theses new laws passing, as they didn't work.

Common sense is not trusting the Tories, you know they will never deliver. Rather, they will privatise the NHS, **** around with the Education system and so forth.

The Tories can't even sort their own party out, let alone the UK. The Lib Dems have about three policies, they can't be taken seriously for office.

These bold reforms are Labour trying to coe with the mess the Tories left them in back in 1997. Yes, we still suffer! All the Tories do is moan in Parliament about anything and everything, yet they voted in favour of such laws that needed theses new laws passing, as they didn't work.

Common sense is not trusting the Tories, you know they will never deliver. Rather, they will privatise the NHS, **** around with the Education system and so forth.

586591659[/snapback]

Labour have screwed up education big time, but I'm sure that increase in pass rates every year is entirely due to intelligence, not lower pass rates and easier exams. Gordon Brown keeps claiming the economy is all down to him, yet it was handed down from the Tories, but of course in a mere 2 terms he made it excellent from nothing I'm sure. Its about time Labour stopped putting everything down to the Tories and actually did something. What has actually changed for Joe Public, nothing thats what. Tax goes up, service quality goes down and so does the IQ of your average Labour supporter.

Labours internal moto seems to be "Ignore it, it'll blow over" and "Promise bold reforms".

"Exams are easier". Dude, if I had a quid for everytime I heard that one I would be a multi-millionaire. It is the minority like you who must have some sort of jealously within you, as you cannot take that the exams are just as hard, if not harder, and that the teaching level has increased dramatically. Many teachers in my school have agreed with this.

"Exams are easier". Dude, if I had a quid for everytime I heard that one I would be a multi-millionaire. It is the minority like you who must have some sort of jealously within you, as you cannot take that the exams are just as hard, if not harder, and that the teaching level has increased dramatically. Many teachers in my school have agreed with this.

586591713[/snapback]

Exams arent harder, the pass rates are lower and lower each year. The government like lower pass rates because it makes their figures higher, and the only people who benefit are the government. I feel sorry for the people whos education is rapidly deteriorating because Labour wont allow pupils to understand what failing is. These people are in for shock when they get into the real world and realise they can fail, and an E grade GCSE means nothing.

I might add jealousy isnt my thing, I have excellent grades anywho.